AEDC Recruitment – The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment exercise is now, Apply via www.abujaelectricity.com
Are you looking for Job? Do you wish to work With Abuja Electricity Distribution Company? Then this is for you, make sure you read it till the end to get the points.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
AEDC Recruitment portal is now open for those who are qualified and want to be part of the company who is charged with the responsibility of giving and taking light in the city of Abuja.
This is a great Opportunity for those who have been looking forward to working with the company.
The form for AEDC Recruitment is free, avoid people that will tell you to pay for the form or for them to help you get the job.
Everybody have equal chances of winning and losing in the race, if you meet up with their requirements which we have listed here, you will be employed.
Requirements For AEDC Recruitment
This requirement is important because this is what they look at while trying to know if you can be employed on not.
Carefully read this requirement till the end to avoid mistakes or making a mistake during your application.
- It is for both Men and Women
- The candidate must be a Nigerian
- The candidate should have a good communication skills
- Should be able to work even under pressure
- Have a knowledge of Electrical power
- A good knowledge about the computer is a plus
- You should have at least 5 credit in your O’level result including English and Mathematics
- The applicant should have a valid means of identification like the National ID, International passport, Permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You should have any of the following certificates; Bsc, HND, OND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the mentioned ones.
- Should have no criminal record with the police or any other law enforcement agency
- Should not be in the payroll of any other company
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
If you have read all the listed things below and you believe you can still meet up with the requirements document and have the abilities mentioned, then you can head over to their portal for Application.
How To Apply For AEDC Recruitment
Here are the step by step guide on how to apply for AEDC Recruitment
- The first step is to go to their official portal at www.abujaelectricity.com
- Create an account using a valid email and phone number
- Verify your email address
- Go back to the dashboard and select the position your going for
- Fill the application form
- Upload all the necessary informations (documents)
- Submit and take a print out
What is the Closing Date for AEDC Recruitment
At the time of this publication, that information have not been disclosed but we would get you notified when the deadline date is out.
All the persons that are shortlisted will be contacted through email or SMS, we would equally be here to alert you on the latest on AEDC Recruitment.
For more update on thos kind of opportunities you can follow us at www.waptutors.com and be the first to get alerted about our new uploads.