Channels TV Recruitment – Become one of the staffs of the best television channel in the country using this link www.channelstv.com
Channels TV is one of the best television channel in Nigeria and can also be reffered to as an award winning television channel.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- AEDC Recruitment
Do you wish to work with Channels TV? Are you a Nigerian Looking For Job in the media industry? This is the opportunity you have been looking for, all you needs to do is to read this till the end.
Channels TV is recruiting both the graduates and non graduates into different vacant position In their organization.
In this article, we are going to cover the different requirements that is needed for channels TV Recruitment.
We would also give you the step by step guide to how you can make a good application.
Have in mind that Channels TV Recruitment form is not for sale, avoid those that will ask you for money in exchange for the form.
Also, avoid those that will offer to get the job for you in exchange for money.
Everybody have the same chances of getting and losing the job as the organization have promised to be transparent in their selection.
Requirements For Channels TV Recruitment
For those that are interested in channels TV Recruitment, here are the requirement you need to be eligible for thos opportunity.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree on mass communication, Journalism with the minimum of second class upper or a HND in the field of media with upper credit.
- The candidate might have completed the compulsory one year NYSC
- Should be ready to work under pressure
- Should be a resident of Lagos or Ready to Live in Lagos
- You should be between the age of 25-30 years
- You sould have a good writing skills
- You should have a good communication skills
- Should have 4-5 years working Experience
- Must be very multi-tasking
- Should be able to meet up with deadline for any project
- Should be a good team player
- Should a hardworking person
- Should be good with ICT
- Should be diligent and pay attention to details.
- Should be able to work independently with little instruction
- Should have a good knowledge about content management system
- Should have a good understanding of mass media
- Being able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes is an added advantage
- Having other certificates like Masters or PhD is an added advantage.
- You should have a valid means of identification.
Before applying for this opportunity, make sure you have studied the above requirement carefully to avoid mistake.
How To Apply For Channels Tv Recruitment
There are two way you can Apply for this opportunity, let’s start with the first step.
- Interested persons should send their documents to [email protected] or [email protected]
- The following documents are what you will send; Your complete CV, Cover letter and Porfolio of your past work
The second step on how to apply is to follow the steps below.
- Put together all the required documents
- Scan and upload it to www.arcnigeria.org
- Make sure you read the requirements before applying.
The shortlisted Persons will be contacted via SMS and Email.
Finally, Time to time we publish this kind of content, to be among the first to get it, kindly subscribe to our newsletter.
For questions regarding Channels TV Recruitment, you can drop it at the comment section below.
Leave a Reply