Dragnet Recruitment – This is another opportunity to be part of Dragnet as they have opened application portal www.dragnetnigeria.com
If your a Nigerian and you are looking for Job or you have been waiting for this kind of opportunity, here is one for you.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- AEDC Recruitment
All you need to do is to make sure you read this till the end and also follow the rules here to get started.
Dragnet Is using this opportunity to invite all Nigerians to Apply for for their Job opportunity. This is for everybody in Nigetia as long as you fall into the age bracket that have been mentioned at the requirement section.
Dragnet Recruitment is free and not paid, avoid anyone telling you to pay in exchange for them to get you the form os help you secure the job.
The company have promised to be transparent in their selection, everybody will have equal chances until proven otherwise by your documents and qualities.
In this article, we would take a look at some of the requirements needed for you to he eligible and also how you can Apply for Dragnet Recruitment.
Requirements for Dragnet Recruitment
This requirement are very important to them as it is the key things they need from you if you are will ro work with them.
- You must be a Nigerian from any part of the 36 state including FCT
- You will be required to present your WAEC/NECO certificate or any other one equivalent.
- You should have graduated from any notable university and have received your Bsc, HND, OND or any certificate that is equivalent
- One key thing you need is dressing, if you can’t dress clean and smart, don’t bother applying
- Must be ready to work as a team
- Be a hard working person
- Must have 5 credit including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- You must have a good communication skills
- You must be computer literate
- You must have completed your NYSC
- Should be ready to work in a differnt environment
If you have looked at all the above mentioned requirements and you believe you are qualified, then you can go ahead and Apply.
It is very important for you to know how to dress as it might serve as the first thing that will disqualify you on the interview day.
How to Apply For Dragnet Recruitment
For those that believe they are qualified, follow the step by step guide we have provided below;
- The first step is to head over to the official website of the brand, you can use this link www.dragnetnigeria.com
- At the Career section of the website, fill the form.
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit your form.
Note: check your form and be sure that the information entered is correct because after submission, there will be no room for edit.
Time to time, we present you with this kind of opportunity. To be among the first set of people that will get more of thos kind of update, subscribe to our new letter.
If you hav any question about dragnet Recruitment, you can leave a comment below.