FME Recruitment – Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment form is officially out for interested persons at www.environment.gov.ng
Are you a citizen of Nigeria? Do you wish to work with the federal government or wish to get a federal Job, this is the opportunity.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- AEDC Recruitment
This is to inform all Nigerians that the federal ministry for environment through the department of climate change is recruiting new members into the ministry.
The ministry is looking for qualified persons that can occupy some positions like Administrator and a project manager.
To know if you fit in to any of the positions, then you should read this till the end.
In thos article, we would talk about all the requirements needed for you to be employed and also a step by step guide on how to apply.
Have in mind that FME Recruitment is free for anyone who is interested.
Don’t allow anybody lure you to paying for a free form or telling you he or she will help you get the job in exchange for money.
If you follow the instructions that have be listed here, you will definitely be shortlisted.
Requirements For FME Recruitment
For the interested individuals, this is the official requirements which must accompany your application form before you can be considered.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years profession working Experience
- Should be a Nigerian from any part of the 36 states including FCT
- Should be between the age of 25-35 years
- Should have a valid means of identification like National ID, International passport,permanent Voters card and driver’s license
- Should have at least 5 credit Including English And Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be hard working
- Should be someone who is of good behavior and composure
- You should have a good knowledge about ICT as you will be using it as a means of getting informations
- Should have a good communication skills
- The candidate should be someone who is ready to meet up with the deadline for a project
- Have the spirit of team player
- Should be ready to work as a team to get to the top.
After looking at the requirements above, the next step is to start the application properly and we have provided all the necessary steps on how you can Apply below.
How to Apply For FME Recruitment
Here is how you can Apply for federal ministry for environment Recruitment.
- All application starts from the official portal of the ministry at www.environment.gov.ng
- Create an account with them using a valid email and phone number
- Make sure you have read all the requirements
- Select the position you want
- Fill the form carefully.
- Submit your application with all documents attached.
Note: make sure you check your form to avoid mistakes as you will have no room for edit and submission.
If you have any question or confused about any of the application process, kindly comment below.
On daily we upload this type of opportunity here at waptutors.com, to be among the first people to always get every update, subscribe to our newsletter.