INEC Recruitment – The independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment form is now out for everyone to apply www.inecrecruitment.com
Are you a citizen of Nigeria? Have you been looking for Job? Do you wish to work with the electoral Body? Here is what you need.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service
If you are among categories of people that have been mentioned above, then you should read this till the end.
INEC is a body responsible for organizing every election in Nigeria.
INEC is using this opportunity to let everyone know that they have opened the portal for creditable and qualified candidates to Apply for their Recruitment opportunity.
If you know you can work with INEC, then you should hurry now and Apply to avoid missing out in this opportunity.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can Apply for INEC Recruitment and also all the requirements needed for you to be eligible for this job.
Without waste for time, let’s go straight to the requirements.
Requirements for INEC Recruitment
Here we would be discussing some of the qualities you need to posses and some of the documents you need for you to be eligible.
- The candidate must be a Nigerian
- Should be 1.7 meters in height for the men while the ladies should be 1.65 meters
- You should not be less than 18 years of age and not before than 35 years.
- The applicants should have not less than 0.85 expanded chest for the men
- At the time of this application, the candidate should be physically and mentally fit
- You should submit your medical report from a well known government hospital
- Should have at least 5 credit in your O’level result including English and Mathematics
- Should be ready to move to a differnt environment
- If you have other higher degree like B.sc, HND, OND or any other that is equivalent, you can also apply
- Should be free from any criminal record
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus
If you believe you are qualified or you can meet up to the target or demand, then follow the next step to start your application
How to Apply For INEC Recruitment
Here, we have provided a step to step guide on how you can Apply for INEC Recruitment.
Before starting this application, make sure to read all the requirements to avoid being disqualified.
- Application starts from going to the official website at www.inecrecruitment.com
- Go straight to the APPLY NOW section
- Fill the form with your correct information
- Upload all required documents
- Submit and await reply.
All qualified and selected candidates will be shortlisted and contacted with the information provided on their registration form.
Have in mind that the available Job right now at INEC Recruitment are SPO|PO|APO|RATECHS|RAC MANAGER except collation officers
How so I apply for INEC Recruitment?
To Apply for INEC Recruitment, you will go to the official portal for INEC registration with the help of the Procedures we have already provided here.
Is the Registration form for INEC Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, avoid anybody that will tell you to pay for it.
When is the closing date for INEC Recruitment?
The closing date for INEC Recruitment is not known yet, but if you bookmark this page, we would be able to let you know when the closing date is out.
Is INEC currently recruiting?
Yes, INEC is now recruiting new member to work in the offices we have mentioned above
Time to time we publish this kind of contents for you, to be among the first persons that will receive it, kindly subscribe to our newsletter
You can also comment below if you have any question regarding this article.
Leave a Reply