NNRA Recruitment – The Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority have released their form for 2022 Recruitment exercise www.nnra.gov.ng
Are you a Nigerian Looking for Job? Do you wish to work with the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory authority? Then you should consider reading this toll the end.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- AEDC Recruitment
This is to let all interested and qualified candidates that the official form for NNRA Recruitment is now available and all are advised to take the opportunity and work with the authority.
Have in mind that the Authority have made this form free for everybody to fill and stand a chance to be shortlisted.
Do not listen to any of the people that will come with “let me help you get the job” or those that want to offer the form in exchange for money.
Everybody have equal chances of getting the job but it all depends on if you meet up with the requirements which we have listed here.
In this article, we would give you all that is required of you and how you can Apply with out step by step guide.
Requirements For NNRA Recruitment
This requirement is set to help you know the document and qualities of people that is needed for this job, make sure you read this till the end so you won’t make mistake during your application.
- It is for both Men and Women
- The candidate must be a Nigerian
- The candidate should have a good communication skills
- Should be able to work even under pressure
- Have a knowledge of Electrical power
- A good knowledge about the computer is a plus
- You should have at least 5 credit in your O’level result including English and Mathematics
- The applicant should have a valid means of identification like the National ID, International passport, Permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You should have any of the following certificates; Bsc, HND, OND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the mentioned ones.
- Should have no criminal record with the police or any other law enforcement agency
- Should not be in the payroll of any other company
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
If you have looked at the requirements above and believe you meet up with the qualities and can produce all the document, then let’s go to the next step which is the application proper.
How To Apply for NNRA Recruitment
Here are the step by step guide to getting your application done.
- Go to the official Recruitment portal at www.nnra.gov.ng
- You will be required to open an account with them using your valid email and phone number.
- Verify your email with the link that will be sent to you
- Go to the dashboard and select the position you want
- Fill the form with your correct information
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Submit and take a print out
All the persons that will be shortlisted will be sent an email or SMS on the next step to take.
When Will Application Close for NNRA Recruitment
At the time of this publication the deadline for application for Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority is not known yet but we would bring it to you when it’s time.
Finally, time to time we publish opportunities like this for you. Follow us by subscribing to our news later to be among the first persons to get it.
If you have any question regarding NNRA Recruitment, you can leave a comment below