Oyo state SUBEB Recruitment – The application form is now ready for those that might be interested, apply now www.oyostate.gov.ng
Are you a citizen of Oyo state? Are you looking for a job? Do you wish to work with the Government? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service
Oyo state SUBEB Recruitment form is finally out and the government is using this opportunity to invite every qualified and credible person to go now and Apply using this link www.oyostate.gov.ng
This is the government through the Universal Basic Education Board trying to fulfill some of their duties by creating job opportunities for it’s citizens.
In this article, we would take a look at some of the major requirements needed for you to be eligible.
Secondly, we would also be giving you the step by step guide on how you can start and complete your application.
Without waste of time, let’s go straight to the requirements.
Requirements For Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment
Before the organization will accept anybody to work for them, the candidate will have to fulfill some basic requirements.
Those requirements is what we have listed below, Make sure you read it till the end to avoid mistakes.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria and that of Oyo state
- It is available for men and women of Oyo state
- You should have good communication skills
- Must be a good relationship with your students for better learning
- Should be ready to move to different environment
- Should be hardworking
- The candidate should have at least 5 credit including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have completed the one year compulsory NYSC
- Should have any of the following certificate or any other that is equivalent to B.sc, HND or OND
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- Should be between the age of 20 – 35
- Should have your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- Should also present your birth certificate or age declaration from the court of competent jurisdiction
If you have gone through this requirements and believe you can meet up with their demands, then let’s proceed to the next step.
How to Apply For Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment
Here we have provided the step by step guide on how you can Apply for Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment.
Follow the steps below to get started;
- Go to the official registration portal www.oyostate.gov.ng
- Go to the job/vacancy area
- Create an account with them using your valid email and phone number
- Confirm your email.
- On the dashboard, select the position your looking for
- Carefully fill the form and upload all requirements documents
- Submit and also have a copy of your filled form.
After submission, all qualified persons will be shortlisted and also contacted through the email or Phone number you gave.
Is Application for Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, you are advised to avoid people that will offer you the form or wants to help you get the job in exchange for money.
The organization will be selecting only the qualified persons for this job.
When is the closing date for Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment?
As at the time of this publication, SUBEB Recruitment deadline have not been revealed but we would be here to give you the latest.
Is OYO State SUBEB recruiting now?
Oyo state SUBEB Recruitment is done time to time, to know when they are ready to, always check this page.
How do I apply for Oyo SUBEB Recruitment?
To apply, you will go to the official Website of the organization to start with the guide already provided above.
Finally, from time to time, we publish content like this for you, do well to bookmark this page to know more about this Opportunity and you can also look at other Recruitment opportunities here.