Edo state Subeb recruitment is now open for those that are interested in working with the organisation, apply now at subeb.edostate.gov.ng
Candidates with or without teaching experience are welcome to apply for the EDO SUBEB position. Those without teaching credentials will be required to complete their PGDE or PDE through the Edo State College of Education during the first two years of the program.
So even if you lack in that aspect, you can still make it up when you start working, there is a chance for that.
If you are interested in the Edo State Subeb recruitment and wish to apply, please visit the EDO SUBEB recruitment website.
Also, in other to be one of the recruited candidates this year, you must be aware of all the requirements, qualifications, and application procedures. Continue reading to find out more.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the start and end dates for Edo State SUBEB teachers recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines to help you with your application.
These include the qualifications, requirements, and steps to apply for the EDO SUBEB recruitment without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all of the guidelines listed here.
Requirements For Edo State SUBEB Recruitment
Here we going to look at all the demands of the organization so you will know what you’re dealing with.
- All interested applicants should be a citizen of Nigerian and from any part of Edo State.
- You should submit your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- You should also have your birth certificate or age declaration.
- Having good communication skills and interpersonal relationships is very important if you want to work in this organization.
- All candidates should be of good behaviour and composure
- You should have no criminal record with the police
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of teamwork
- Basic computer application knowledge will be advantageous.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit and have an NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for B.Sc and HND holders.
- Candidates for the Edo State SUBEB must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
How to Apply For Edo State SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, you have to follow our step-by-step guide which we have listed below.
- Visit the official site of the organization through
- Create an account with them
- Select the position you want
- Fill out the form that will be provided for you
- Scan and send the documents which we have mentioned above
- Submit your form and print your registration slip
All the qualified candidates will be sent a message if they get shortlisted. To keep track of what is going on, you can go always check back here at waptutors
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Edo State recruiting?
Yes, and Interested candidates should apply through the official recruitment portal at https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/.
Is the form for Edo State SUBEB form out?
Yes, it is now out and anybody can go ahead now and get it.
When is the Edo State SUBEB recruitment closing?
The closing date has not be announced but we at waptuors will keep you updated.
Edo SUBEB is offering jobs to people who are interested in working and them.
Here at waptuors we also have other job opportunities for you, check them out.
For more information and questions, always leave a comment below.