FIRS Recruitment is finally here and all interested persons are called up to go ahead now and apply through www.firs.gov.ng
Are you a Nigerian? Do you wish to work with the federal inland revenue, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Make sure you read this article till the end to understand the way you can apply it.
However, in this article, we are going to be looking at some of the requirements that you need to fulfil if you are ready to work with FIRS.
Secondly, we shall also be looking at step by step guide on how you can apply for FIRS Recruitment.
Have in mind that everybody has equal chances to get employed, as long as you can meet up with the requirements which we are going to keep for you below.
Also, avoid people that will tell you they will give you the form in exchange for money and people that will promise to get you the job in exchange for money.
Requirements For FIRS Recruitment
Here, we are going to talk about some of the requirements needed for you to be part of a company organization.
You have to read this requirement carefully because it will help you understand what you are supposed to bring and remove.
- You should be a Nigerian from any of the 36 states including FCT
- You should be ready to work in a different direction
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- If you have a good knowledge of the computer you will be having an added advantage
- All candidates should possess the spirit of leadership
- They should have good communication skills
- If you have a good knowledge of analytics, then it’s an added advantage
- If you have any of the following certificates you will also be considered; BSc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the above mentioned
- You must be interested in working with Federal inland revenue.
- Having a very good knowledge of web applications like Mircosoft and so on.
If you have looked at all the requirements we have mentioned above and you believe you can meet up, then you are one step ahead of getting the job or being shortlisted.
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment
Here is the step-by-step guide we have provided for you all, follow it slowly to avoid mistakes.
- You will need to head over to the official portal for recruitment at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career
- On the dashboard, click on available Vacancies
- You will be provided with some information and a form
- Follow it up slowly and fill the form quietly
- Verify all the information you have provided, and then you can submit
- Don’t forget to upload all her documents that are needed
You can also send them an email with your credentials at Email Addresses: [email protected], enq[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
All lucky persons will be contacted, to catch up on the latest about FIRS Recruitment, always come back here at waptutors, you can also see our other Job opportunities.
How much is FIRS Form Fee?
The form is not for sale, if you get any negative information from anywhere kindly ignore it.
Is FIRS Recruiting?
Yes and you can now go ahead and start your application
How much is the salary of FIRS Staff?
They earn at least N250k monthly
What is the closing date for FIRS Recruitment?
The date has not been announced but you can check back here for more information.
Finally, follow all the information we have provided below if you want to work with FIRS.
For more information or question, kindly leave a question below.
Leave a Reply