NERC Recruitment – Application For Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment is officially out via careers.nerc.gov.ng
Do you want to work with the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission, this is the chance for you to apply and when accepted you will fully work with them.
This is to also inform you that the application for NERC Recruitment 2022 is free and not paid, if anybody wants you to pay for the application do not agree, you can start the application online via careers.nerc.gov.ng
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Abia State Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Here we would cover all you need to know about NERC Recruitment, the requirements that are necessary for you to be accepted for this opportunity and how to make your application.
Without waste of time, let’s start with the first which is the requirements for this job.
Requirements For NERC Recruitment
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you should consider looking at the requirements that have been listed below
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria and will prove it by proving either your permanent voter’s card, International passport or National ID.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or even a national Diploma, you can also apply as it will be preferable
- You should have WASSCE and NECO certificates with a minimum of 5 Credits in major subjects including English and Mathematics.
- The Minimum Age is 20
- Should have good writing and reading skills
- Available for the 36 States in the country including FCT
How to Apply For NERC Recruitment
If you have checked all the things we have listed above, that are the requirements for you to be eligible and you still think you are qualified, here is how to start your application.
- Go to the official portal of NERC Recruitment 2022 via careers.nerc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your email
- You will be required to verify your email
- After the verification, you can start filling out the online form
- Make sure to upload all the important document
- All the successful candidates will be contacted via email.
Available Vacancies at NERC Recruitment
The following vacancies are available for those that want to apply for the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission
- Fiance and accounting manager
- Legal, licencing and litigation
- General Administration
- Data Analyst
- Enforcement and compliance personnel
- Consumers protection personnel
- Electrical Engineers
- Market and competition Analyst
- Utility Rate Setting
We have successfully given you all you need to know about NERC Recruitment 2022 and how to apply, if you need any more inquiries, kindly drop a comment below.