NERC Recruitment form is now out for those that would be interested in working with them, you can apply now (careers.nerc.gov.ng)
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission is using this opportunity to call on all qualified Nigerians who are qualified and ready to work with the commission to hurry now and start your application through their website at careers.nerc.gov.ng
If you are Nigerian and you have been looking for a job, this will be a great opportunity for you, you have to read this till the end if you want to understand the things involved.
Have in mind that the application form is free for anyone to want wants to apply, do not listen to anybody trying to convince you to pay for them to help you get the job.
Also, avoid people that will offer you the application form in exchange for money, the commission will be transparent in their pi king as they want only those who are qualified to work with them.
The available vacancies are electrical engineering, marketing manager analytics, consumer protection, finance and account and so much more
If you feel you are qualified to be employed in any of the positions and more that we have mentioned above, then you should not waste time, go now and Apply.
Requirements for NERC Recruitment
To be recruited into Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, you have to meet up with some basic requirements which we have taken the time to bring to you. See the requirements below.
- You just he Nigerian from any of the states in the country including FCT
- You should have a valid means of identification like a national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You have to be of good behaviour and composure
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- If you have good knowledge about the computer, it will serve as a plus for you
- You should equally be ready to work under pressure
- You should have any of the following certificates from a well-recognized institution; BSc, HND or OND or any other certificate which is equivalent to the ones also already mentioned
- At the time of this application, you should not have any form of illness both physical and mental
- You should have good communication and writing skills
- You should be ready to work as a team
How to Apply for NERC Recruitment
To be part of the Recruitment you have to first read the requirement then you can come here and follow the step-by-step guide we have provided for you here.
- First, you need to go to the official website of the Commission at careers.nerc.gov.ng
- Create an account with them
- Fill out the form that will be presented to you
- Upload all the recommended document
- Read your form again to avoid any kind of mistake
- Submit your form and wait a for a response from them.
Is NERC currently recruiting?
Yes, you can go ahead now Apply
How do I apply for NERC Recruitment?
You can Apply through the official Recruitment portal at careers.nerc.gov.ng
How much is NERC’s salary?
The average salary of workers in the electricity commission is from N50,000 – N120,000
Finally, from time to time, waptutors will update the latest news about NERC Recruitment, you are advised to check here to see the latest.
For more information or questions, you can leave a comment below.