Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment – The Application form is now available for those who are interested via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
The Recruitment is for those who are qualified to work with the Nigerian custom service.
The work of this security agency is to checkment the kind of goods that enters the country either by air, sea and land.
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Givernment Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Anambra State Government Recruitment
Any product coming inside Nigeria and looks illegal will be seized and for the good ones the owner will have to do some clearance.
Have in mind that Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment form is free and the agency will never ask you to pay anything.
In this article, we are going to be telling you how you can pay with our step by step guide and we would also tell you all the requirements needed before you can be accepted.
The portal is y open from now till the 24th of December 2022 and all the states in Nigeria are eligible to apply.
This could be a turning point for you or someone you know, so even if you dont want participate, you can show it to someone else who might really need this opportunity
Requirements For Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment
For you to be eligible for this opportunity, you should be able to fulfill some basic requirements which we have provided bow.
- You should or must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Should not be found guilty of any offense by the police or court
- A duly signed certificate of Origin should be presented
- You have to be mentally and physically fit as at the time of this application and you should go with your medical report from a recognized hospital
- Should adapt working in a new environments
- For the men, your chest expansion should 0.89 cm
- The applicant should not be less than 1.62 meters
- Should have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your SSCE or WAEC or NECO
- The minimum certificate you should have is your NCE (national Certificate of Education)
- At the time of this application, you should be between the age 18-30 years.
- You should be physically and mentally fit.
- You should have any of this certificates; B.sc, HND etc.
- You should also have a good communication skills
- You should know how to work as a team to achieve an objective
- Having a computer skills is very important and a plus to you
If you believe you can provide all the requirements, then you can proceed with the application.
We have taken time to provide you the full guidelines on how you can apply, follow the steps below.
How To Apply For Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment
- Go to the official website www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Go to the dashboard
- Select the job position you want
- Fill the form with the required information
- Upload the required documents
- Check your form very well before submitting
- After submission you wait for them to reply.
The lucky persons will be contacted through email or SMS, so be sure that the phone number or email you added to your form is valid and working.
To see more of our daily update, kindly leave a comment below.