The NIMET recruitment form is officially out for those who would be interested in working with the organisation, apply now at www.nimet.gov.ng
Have you been looking for work in Nigeria or have you been waiting for this kind of opportunity? Here you have it and we urge you to take this seriously.
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency is now recruiting new members into their organization to occupy some vacant positions.
The Agency is using this medium to invite all the credible and qualified citizens of Nigeria to go ahead now and apply through the link that has been provided below.
In this article, we are going to explain to you all you need to know about NIMET Recruitment, how you can apply and equally all the requirements that are necessary before you can be considered.
Keep in mind that the agency is going to be transparent in their selection because they only want to keep capable hands that are ready to work for the good of the agency
This is also to inform you that the application form is not for sale, avoid people that will come to you demanding money for them to give you the form, kindly disregard them.
Requirements For NIMET Recruitment
For you to be considered for this application you have to meet up with certain requirements that the agency has set aside. Here we are going to look at all those requirements.
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You should have at least 5 credits on your O’level including English and Mathematics which should not be more than one sitting
- All applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
- All applicants should not be less than 20 years of age
- All applicants who are above 35 years of age have a little chance
- All applicants with good computer knowledge have an advantage
- You should have completed your NYSC
- Should have finished the higher institution with any of the following certificates; BSC, ND, HND etc
- All applicants should have good communication skills
- You should have a valid means of identification like a National ID, Voters card, Drivers Licence and International Passport.
If you have seen the requirement and you believe you can still meet up with the demands, then you should go over to the next step.
How To Apply For NIMET Recruitment
Carefully follow the steps we have mentioned below.
- Go over to the official website of the Nigerian Meteorological Agency recruitment portal at www.nimet.gov.ng
- Go to the career section of the website
- Click on the job position that you are looking for
- Create an account with your email and phone number
- Fill out the form that is attached
- Read all the instructions before filling
- Upload all the documents needed
- Submit it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the work of NIMET?
They stand by and watch the weather condition
What is the salary of Nimet staff?
At least N200,000 monthly
What is the meaning of Nimet?
Nigerian Meteorological Agency
Can graduate trainees get paid?
Yes, but it depends on the factors.
Finally, we have been able to give you all the things you need to know about this application and you can also get out other opportunities here.
For more information and questions or if you have any suggestions, you can always reach out to us through the comment section.