NOTAP recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. This page contains more information on how to apply for the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment via the NOTAP recruitment portal, as well as other recruitment-related information. Apply for NOTAP positions here.
Recruitment for the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion has begun. This website covers important information about the NOTAP recruitment process and how to easily apply for the National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the NOTAP recruitment start and end dates. We have provided detailed information and guidelines to help you with your application.
These include the qualifications, requirements, and steps to apply for the NOTAP recruitment without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all of the guidelines listed here.
We would like to let everyone know that the NOTAP recruitment portal 2022 is now open for business. The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion invites applications from interested and qualified individuals who want to build and advance their careers at the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion.
Keep in mind that the official recruitment form is not for sale, this is to inform those that would love to apply that the application form is free and not sold, avoid anyone that would tell you to pay for them to get you the form.
Because the organization need only the best minds to apply, they will be very transparent in picking.
Requirements For NOTAP Recruitment
- Must be willing to work in a new setting.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit,
- Must have a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings of the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and calm.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or NIN Number.
- Computer literacy is advantageous.
- Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a Nigerian from any of the states including the FCT
- Should not be less than 20 years old age and not above 35 years at the time of this application.
How To Apply For NOTAP Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Notap.gov.ng is the official National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment portal at www.notap.gov.ng
- Find Employment/Vacancies
- Choose the best position for you.
- Sign up using your email address and follow the registration instructions.
- Please provide all the necessary information.
- Click the submit button.
- Once your registration is complete, print it out.
- If you are successful, you will be notified via email and scheduled for the next stage of the recruitment process, which will lead to an exciting career with the agency.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a NOTAP certificate?
This is offered to people in the tech world
How do I apply for Not?
You have to start by going to their official portal with the link we have provided above.
Who should register for NOTAP?
Someone who can be able to meet up with the conditions we have mentioned above
Is NOTAP recruiting?
Yes, the organization is currently recruiting new members.
If you want to work with this organization, you should have a good knowledge of the tech world.
Here at Waptutors, we would keep updating you on the latest about NOTAP
If you have any questions, you can use the comment section.