The NTI Recruitment portal is now open for those that would be interested in working with the National Teachers Institutes.
Do you wish to work with the National Teachers Institute? Do you wish to be a teacher? Here is the opportunity you have been looking for.
NTI is using this opportunity to invite all interested people to hurry now and start applying for this opportunity.
In this article, we will walk you through the whole application process, including how to submit your application and complete the NTI recruitment form properly and error-free.
Therefore, there are many options to attend the National Teachers Institute whether you have a degree or not. This is the moment to act if you are interested in the ongoing NTI recruiting.
This change could help you move closer to achieving your objectives. So make the most of this wonderful opportunity and give your life some direction and meaning.
Keep in mind that the official form is available in the recruitment portal and it is free.
You are advised to stay away from people who would come to convince you to pay them to get the form for you.
Secondly, avoid those that will tell you to pay for them to help you get the job.
The organization is going to be transparent in their selection as they want to employ only capable candidates.
Requirements for NTI Recruitment
For you to be accepted you have to meet up with certain requirements which we have taken the time to list below.
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- At the time of this application, every applicant should not be less than 20 years of age and equally not be above 40 years of age
- All applicant should be on good behaviour and has composure
- If you have good knowledge of the computer it will be seen as an added advantage
- You should have a valid means of identities like a voter’s card, NIN, Drivers licence and international passport
- Should have at least 5 credits in your O’level result
- All applicants should have good communication skills
- If you have any work experience it will be an added advantage
- If you have other professional documents like PhD or Masters’s degree, it will also serve as an added advantage
If you believe you can meet up with all the above documents, then you have to take the next bold step
How To Apply For NTI Recruitment 2023
Here is the step-by-step guide to how you can apply for NTI recruitment without stress.
- Visit the official website of the National Teachers Institute at www.nti.gov.ng
- In the career section of the website, you will see all the available jobs
- Fill out the required form
- Scan and upload all the required document
- Submit your application
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of NTI?
NTI simply means National Teachers Institute
Is NTI currently recruiting?
Yes and all interested people can apply through their official recruitment Website.
Is NTI federal or State?
It is an organisation of the federal government
For you to be accepted you need to meet up with everything we have explained here.
You can bookmark waptutors so you can catch up with our latest updates.
For more information and questions, you can leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply