SLU recruitment is officially out for those that have been waiting for this kind of opportunity, you can hurry now and get the form.
Are you a Nigerian? Do you wish to work with Sule Lamido University? Do you wish to be a lecturer? Here is the opportunity you have been looking for.
The institution is using this opportunity to call on all Nigerians who are qualified and ready to teach at the university to hurry now and apply for this big opportunity.
We will cover all the information you want for recruitment at Sule Lamido University in this post. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve given to help you with your application. These cover the guidelines and hassle-free application procedures for the Sule Lamido University recruitment.
Take this guide carefully because it contains all the details you want on the SLU hiring procedure.
Keep in mind that the application form is not for sale and you should disregard any information saying otherwise.
The organisation is more concerned about employing people that would be able to work no matter the condition. So if you believe you can meet up with the requirements we are going to list below, then you can get the job.
Requirement For SLU Recruitment
Here are the documents you need to provide before you can be employed.
- You should be a good English speaker (oral English)
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have at least 5 credits in your O’level result including English and Mathematics
- Having a good knowledge of computers is an added advantage
- Should have good communication skills
- Should know how to be a good lecturer if you are going to lecturing job
- Available for both men and women
- Should have a valid means of identification like a National ID (NIN), International Passport, Voters Card and Drivers license
- Should have graduated from a recognized higher institution
- Should be at least 20 years of age before applying
- Should not be above 35 years of age at the time of this application
- Any previous work experience should also be presented in your CV
- Present your certificate of origin that is duly signed
If you believe you can meet up with all the above-mentioned requirements, then you should follow the next step.
How To Apply For SLU Recruitment
Here is the step-by-step guide to how you can apply for SLU recruitment
- Visit the official website of Sule Lamido University at slu.edu.ng
- In the career section of the site, click on the job that is best suitable for you.
- Fill out the form that is attached to it
- Upload all the documents
- Submit your form
All the qualified candidates will be contacted and directed to the next line of action.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of SLU?
It simply means Sanusi Lamido University
Is SLU form out 2023?
Yes and all interested candidates can go ahead and apply
How do I apply for SLU recruitment?
If you follow all instructions we have provided here, then you should have no issues applying.
What is the deadline for SLU?
The deadline is not known yet
You have to follow every detail we have mentioned here because it will help you go a long way in this exercise.
Here at waptutors, we would keep updating you with the latest news about SLU recruitment.
For more information and questions, kindly leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply