TASU Recruitment is for those that are qualified and can meet up with the requirements that the institution has set aside. Follow this article find out more.
The institution is using this opportunity to call on all Nigerians that are ready to work to hurry now and apply.
All the information you need to get started are all here, how to apply and the requirements to need to meet up with are here.
The application is for both degree and non-degree holders. If you can meet up with the requirements we have listed below, then you should be one of the lucky people.
Requirements For TASU Recruitment
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- At the time of this application, you should be mentally and physically healthy
- If you are less than 20 years of age, your chances are slim
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 35 years of age
- You should be a Nigerian
- You will be required to submit your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- You have had at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- All applicants should be of good behaviour and composure
- All applicants are required to have good communication skills
- Should have a valid means of identification like NIN, international Passport, Voters card and driver’s license
- If you have previous work experience, it will be of great advantage to you
- Should be very good when it comes to oral English
- Must have completed your one-year mandatory NYSC which you will be submitting your discharge certificate
- Should always be ready to work
- You are expected to have good analytics skills
- Good knowledge of the computer is a plus or an advantage for you
- Should have no criminal record
- If you have any experience, it will serve as a plus to you.
- If you have other higher certificates like PhD and Masters’s Degree, it will be preferred
If you can meet up with all the requirements that have been mentioned here then you should move to the next step.
How To Apply For TASU Recruitment
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for this job.
- Visit the official portal for the TASU at https://tasued.edu.ng/
- Click on the career section of the website
- Select the job that is best suitable for you
- Fill the form
- Scan and upload all your documents
- Submit your form and take a printout
Keep in mind that your application will not be considered if you fail to meet up with what we have said here.
The institution wants to employ only qualified people in the organization and if you are not a degree holder, you must make sure that you are suitable for the work you are applying for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is TASU recruiting?
Yes there are currently recruiting members for their organization
What is the salary of the TASU staff?
The staff will be paid from N120,000 – N200,000 depending on your rank.
This can be a dream job for you if you follow all we have said here and make sure to check your form before submitting it to avoid mistakes that might cost you the job.
Here at waptutors, we would keep updating you on the best recruitment exercise you can apply for if you looking for a job.
You can leave a comment below if you have any questions.