The Uniport recruitment portal is now open for anyone that would be interested in working with them for their annual recruitment opportunity.
Are you a Nigeria? Do you wish to work in support? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you to get your dream job.
The institution is using this opportunity to let every credible and qualified candidate know that is there are ready to employ any qualified applicant.
In this article, we are going to talk about some of the requirements you need to meet up with if your want to be considered
Secondly, we are also going to list a step-by-step guide on how you can apply and get accepted
All we want from you is to follow all our guidelines and make sure you are equal to the task and you will get the job.
Keep in mind that the application form is available at the uniport recruitment portal and is free.
Don’t let anyone deceive you that the form of not free. Also, avoid those that will claim to be staff and would offer to help you get the job.
The institution is going to be transparent in its selection as they want to pick only people who are qualified.
Requirements For Uniport Recruitment
Here are some of the requirements that the institution is expecting you to meet up with.
- Your ability to communicate clearly and very soundly when it comes to oral English is very important
- You should be ready to work as a team to achieve a goal
- Having a good relationship with students is important
- At the time of this application, all applicants should be physically and mentally okay
- At the time of this application, all applicants should have graduated from secondary school with at least 5 credits in their O’level result including English and Mathematics
- All candidates should be of good behaviour and composure
- Have a valid means of identification like a National ID, Drivers license, voters card and international passport
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 35 years of age
- Should have completed your compulsory one-year NYSC
- Having good computer knowledge is a plus for you
- If you show other professional qualifications it will be a plus for you.
How To Apply For Uniport Recruitment
Here is the step-by-step guide on how you can apply for uniport recruitment
- Visit the official site at www.uniport.edu.ng
- At the career section of the site, click on vacancies
- Select the position you want from the available jobs
- Make sure to read all the instructions
- Make sure the information you’re putting down in the form is correct
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit your form
All the successful candidates will be contacted through email and will be told of the next step to take.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is uniport recruiting?
Yes, there are currently recruiting new staff and if you are qualified, you can go ahead and apply.
How do I apply for uniport recruitment?
You start by getting the form from the official website www.uniport.edu.ng, follow the instructions here to fill out the form and submit it.
What is the salary of uniport staff?
The monthly salary of a uniport staff is N190,000
Do I need a degree to apply?
If the requirement says so then you need it.
For you to be selected, you need to meet up with all their requirement and avoid errors on your form.
Here at waptutors, we would keep updating you on all kinds of recruitment opportunities, you can always check our website to avoid missing out on anyone.
For more information or question, do well to leave a comment below.