ABU Recruitment form is now out and all that is interested and qualified can go to the official recruitment site to start their application.
Ahmedu Bello University Zaria is now calling on all qualified and credible candidates to come apply now.
All the information you will need to get started with this application are all here and you can follow all we would say here to get started.
Requirements For ABU Recruitment
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- At the time of this application, you should be mentally and physically healthy
- If you are less than 20 years of age, your chances are slim
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 35 years of age
- You should be a Nigerian
- You will be required to submit your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- You have had at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- All applicants should be of good behaviour and composure
- All applicants are required to have good communication skills
- Should have a valid means of identification like NIN, international Passport, Voters card and driver’s license
- If you have previous work experience, it will be of great advantage to you
- Should be very good when it comes to oral English
- Must have completed your one-year mandatory NYSC which you will be submitting your discharge certificate
- Should always be ready to work
- You are expected to have good analytics skills
- Good knowledge of the computer is a plus or an advantage for you
- Should have no criminal record
- If you have any experience, it will serve as a plus to you.
- If you have other higher certificates like PhD and Masters’s Degree, it will be preferred
- Should be good in English speaking and writing
How To Apply For ABU Recruitment
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for this job.
- Visit the official portal for ABU at abu.edu.ng
- Click on the career section of the website
- Select the job that is best suitable for you
- Fill the form
- Scan and upload all your documents
- Submit your form and take a printout.
All the qualified candidates will be shortlisted and equally contacted Via email or SMS.
The institution wants to employ only qualified people in the organization and if you are not a degree holder, you must make sure that you are suitable for the work you are applying for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ABU recruiting?
Yes there are currently recruiting members for their organization
What is the salary of the ABU staff?
The staff will be paid from N120,000 – N200,000 depending on your rank.
Do I need a degree to Apply for an ABU job?
If the requirements say you need a degree then you need a degree.
This can be a dream job for you if you follow all we have said here and make sure to check your form before submitting it to avoid mistakes that might cost you the job.
Here at waptutors, we would keep updating you on the best recruitment exercise you can apply for if you looking for a job.
You can leave a comment below if you have any questions.