Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022: This is to announce to the public that Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment portal is now open. All interested candidates should visit www.bayelsastate.gov.ng to submit their application.
If working with Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission is your dream, this is the best opportunity for you. This article will guide you on the registration process, the requirements needed for the job and also how you can apply for the job.
Please be informed that, Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment is free. The recruitment and the selection is based on merit. Never you pay anyone to influence your chance of getting the job.
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
The Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission is an independent body established by the Bayelsa State Constitution.
The Commission is charged with the responsibility of ensuring that the recruitment, promotion, and placement of employees in the State Civil Service are carried out in a fair, transparent, and objective manner.
The Commission is also responsible for the regulation of the conduct of employees in the State Civil Service, as well as the discipline of employees who contravene the rules and regulations of the Service.
Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment requirements for 2022
If you are interested in applying for the Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, check below for the basic requirements needed for the application.
- Just like most recruitment, you must have 5 credits including Mathematics and English in WAEC NECO or GCE.
- Applicants must possess a higher learning certificate Like B.sc, HND, OND or NCE from an accredited schools in the country.
- State of origin: You must be an indigene of Bayelsa State to be qualify for the recruitment.
- Applicants much have a valid means of identification like National identification card voters card or drivers license.
- Applicants who are computer literate is an added advantage.
If you meet with the requirements above, you can go ahead with the application process. Remember you can do it on your own or visit cafe for smooth application.
How To Apply For Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Follow the procedure below To apply for Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment.
- Visit www.bayelsastate.gov.ng
- Create a new account by clicking on sign up
- Select your choice of job to apply
- Fill all the necessary details
- Upload your credentials and submit.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for onward steps.
If you enjoy our timely updates, kindly subscribe to our blog and don’t forget to use the comment section if you have any questions regarding the Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment.