Code for Africa Recruitment is an opportunity for those who are looking for a job to work with one of the biggest and largest media houses in Africa.
Are you an African, have you been looking for Job? Do you wish to work with the media company or have you been waiting for Code for African Recruitment? Here is the opportunity.
The company is a private media house that trains news editors and employs them to become one of the people in the whole of Africa.
There are using this opportunity to invite all African youths to come now and register for their Recruitment exercise using this link www.pesacheck.org
If you want to work with this company you should be ready to fulfil a lot of requirements as it serves as the major reason you will either be disqualified or accepted.
Have in mind that the company have promised to be transparent in their selection if you want to be part of them you have to read carefully their requirements.
Avoid people that will offer you the form in exchange for money or those that will tell you to pay for them to help you get the job.
Requirements For Code For Africa Recruitment
For you to be part of the biggest media company in Africa, you have to meet up the following requirements which we have listed below.
- Before applying for this job, you are required to have had at least 5 years of experience in the field of Journalism
- You should show a good understanding of the step-by-step guide on how you can do proper research on news and production process
- Should be someone who pays attention to details
- Should be ready to work at a fast pace and at all times.
- Should be a critical thinker and strong researcher
- You should have good knowledge about current Affairs
- You should have at least credit including English and Mathematics in your West African Examination council or any other exams you write
- You should have good experience and a record of problem-solving skills
- Should have graduated from the university where you studied journalism or mass communication
- You should have good communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of the computer
If you can meet up with all the requirements that have been mentioned above, then you’re one step ahead of getting the job.
How To Apply for Code of Africa Recruitment
Here we have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for the recruitment exercise and be employed, see the steps below.
- You will start by going to the official portal of the company at www.pesacheck.org
- You will then be required to click on the link that will then take you to the form
- Fill the form with your correct information
- Upload all the required files or documents
- Check the work you want to submit to avoid mistakes
- Submit and Await their confirmation email.
All the shortlisted persons will be announced and you can always come back here at Waptutors to check on the latest about this post.
Is Application for Code for Africa Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, you are advised to avoid people that will offer you the form or wants to help you get the job in exchange for money.
What is the closing date for Code for Africa Recruitment?
As of the time of this publication, the official deadline has not been revealed but we would be here to give you the latest.
Is Code For Africa recruiting now?
The Recruitment is done from time to time, to know when they are ready, always check this page.
How do I apply for Code For Africa Recruitment?
To apply, you have to head over to the official portal for registration and follow our guide to make the process easy.
In this article, we have given you all details that will help you make a successful application, if you have any questions, do well to leave a comment below.
From time to time, we publish this kind of content, to see more Recruitment opportunities, subscribe to our newsletter.