Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment – The Application form is out for those who are qualified and interested at www.edostate.gov.ng
The Edo State government through the civil service Commission is calling on all the persons who are qualified and ready to work with the government to come and Apply now and occupy some of the vacancies on the government house and other state ministries and parastertals.
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Givernment Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Anambra State Government Recruitment
It is important to note that the application form for Edo State Civil service Commission Recruitment is free.
Do not listen to anybody that is busy telling or promising to get you the job as everyone has the same chances of winning and losing.
What will make you loose is if you make mistake in your application or you have not followed the Procedures we have provided below
Here we are going to be giving you all the details of things you need like the requirements needed for the job and step by step guide to how you can Apply.
Requirements For Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
For you to be accepted or for your application to be approved, you need to meet up with their requirements should we have carefully listed below.
- You should or must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should not be found guilty of any offense by the police or court
- A duly signed certificate of Origin should be presented
- You have to be mentally and physically fit as at the time of this application
- Should adapt working in a new environments
- You should have your birth certificate or age declaration
- Should have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your SSCE or WAEC or NECO
- The minimum certificate you should have is your NCE (national Certificate of Education)
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 40 years of age.
- You should have any of this certificates; B.sc, HND etc.
- You should also have a good communication skills
- You should know how to work as a team to achieve an objective
- Having a computer skills is very important
- Should be a citizen of Edo State, but birth and Marriage.
- This is for both men and women of the age bracket that is already stated above.
If you can meet up with the above mentioned requirements then your good to go to the next which is the application itself.
How To Apply Edo Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Here are the step by step guide to making your application
- Go to the official website www.edostate.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Go to the dashboard
- Select the job position you want
- Fill the form with the required information
- Upload the required documents
- Check your form very well before submitting
- After submission you wait for them to reply.
When you have made your submission, the commission will access all that have submitted and select the lucky once then contact them via email or SMS.
To daily update about Edo State Civil service Commission Recruitment and other bigger opportunities, kindly subscribe to our news letter or comment below.