Lagos State Teachers Recruitment – The Lagos state teachers commission i is now recruiting at tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng
Year to year the Lagos state government in collaboration with the ministry of education and the Lagos state teachers commission provide a quota to employ some youth to teach in the secondary and primary schools in Lagos state.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
This application is not a paid application in case you hear some misleading information asking you to pay for the registration form.
Here we provide you with all the details about how you can make your application and all the things required for you to be given the job.
The application is for both academic and non-academic persons.
Requirements for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
For you to be considered there are some requirements which h you have to meet, without it you won’t be considered. See the requirements below
- At at the time of this application, you should not be above 35 years of age
- You should have your first school leaving certificate
- You should have a means of identification either with National ID or Voters Card
- You should have 5 credits including English and mathematics on your WAEC or NECO
- You should B.sc, HND, NCE etc.
- Should be of good behaviour and composure
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should be physically and mentally stable
- A good working spirit should be present which is a plus
- Have a little knowledge about computers, especially for those in secondary school teaching level
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- If you are medically not okay please indicate
- Know that only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for further interview
If you can meet up with all these things and you can provide all the required documents, then you can take the next bold step which is to apply
How to Apply For Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
Follow the steps that I have provided below to get started.
- Go to the official website for Registration which I have provided here tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng
- From there head over to the job and vacancy section
- Click on the form button
- Fill in all your information
- Scan and upload all the necessary documents that have been mentioned above
- Submit your application
- After you have successfully registered, take a printout and hold pending when you will be called or contacted.
For more of this kind of opportunities or, if you want to make some inquiries about Lagos State Teachers Recruitment, you can just drop your email in the comment section and we would be in your inbox with the latest update.
Leave a Reply