FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship – Application for fund for human resources and RMIT University scholarship is out, you can check www.rmit.edu.au
This is a collaborative scholarship opportunity from Fund for Human Resources and RMIT University.
If you live in Mexico or you’re a citizen, you are eligible for this scholarship.
This is exclusively for those that want to go for their master’s degree or PhD in Australia at RMIT University.
The funding for this scholarship will be coming from Benco De Mexico, RMIT University and Trustee for Mexican Federal Government.
Requirement for FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship
If you are interested in this scholarship, then you should check the following requirements.
- You must be a citizen of Mexico
- Must have applied for master’s or PhD program at RMIT University
- Must satisfy both the specific and general requirements for FIDERTH – RMIT Scholarship
- Must apply for any of the following courses; Architecture, Business, areas:
- Health Science
- Science Course
- Social Science
- You should meet up with all the academic requirements for RMIT university or have been offered admission into the institutional
- You might have been awarded a scholarship from FIDERH
If you have succeeded as part of the awardees for the scholarships, you will be required to start a full enrolment at Melbourne.
Scholarship Type: Post Graduate Studies
School of Study: RMIT University
Application Deadline: Not Specified for now
Benefits of FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship
FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship is very beneficiary since it’s a funded scholarship. Below is the thing you will benefit from the scholarship.
- Those that will do their masters by coursework which will last for 2 years will have a 15% discount on their tuition fee
- Three eligible students who will work to study for three years for their PhD program will have a 50% discount on their tuition fee with a possible extra year of three and a half years.
- You can also earn a 50% discount if you’re doing 2 years of master’s in a research program with no need for possible extension
- You can also be given 200,000 pesos for a graduate loan to support your tuition which will cover your tuition fee, living allowance and even health insurance.
How to Apply for FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship
If you’re interested in FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship and you are qualified, simply go to RMIT University at www.rmit.edu.au
- Apply For RMIT Masters or PHD course
- When admission has been offered
- Apply for a graduate Loan for tuition fee support.
For more of this kind of update, do well to bookmark this page and follow us to be the first to receive any scholarship update.