INEC Adhoc Recruitment form is now out for those that are interested to work with INEC, you can here by clicking (www.pres.inecnigeria.org)
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking for a job? Do you wish to work with INEC, this is the opportunity.
INEC is looking forward to recruiting 1.5 million persons to work with them in the upcoming General election.
We know that Nigeria is prepared to change the governement and a lot of preparation is being made to make sure there is a free and fair election.
INEC is calling on all Nigerian youths who are qualified and capable to rush now and Apply to be part of the movement.
The form is available at their official portal, you can go ahead and Apply.
This is also to notify everyone that the official form is not for sale, you are advised to disregard any information telling you to pay for the form.
Stay away from people telling you to pay for them to help you get recruited.
The Commission will only accept those that will meet up to their demands and requirements.
Requirements For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Here we would be talking about the requirements which will make you eligible for this opportunity, if you know you can meet up to the requirements, you can go ahead and Apply.
- You must be a Nigerian from any of the 36 states of Nigeria including FCT
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You should have graduated from secondary school with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like a national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- Should have good communication skills
- You should be of good behaviour and composure
- You should have any of the following certificates; BSc, HND or any other equivalent certificate.
- If you have a good knowledge of uters it will serve as an added advantage
- Your birth certificate should be submitted
- You should also present your certificate of Origin that is duly signed.
- If you have finished NYSC you will be required to submit your Pass Number
- If you are currently serving, you will submit your NYSC Number or ID
If you believe you can meet up with the requirements that have been mentioned above, then congratulations, you are one step ahead to getting recruited into an INEC Adhoc staff.
How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Here we have explained a step-by-step guide to how you can apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment, follow it carefully to be among the people that will be recruited.
- To start, you have to navigate to the official portal of the Commission at https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng or click on APPLY NOW
- Have in mind that the application is free
- You will be presented with an online form which you will fill with your correct information
- You will also be required to upload your passport photographs
- You will also be required to upload your documents too
- Look through your form before submitting
- Take acknowledgement slip after submitting
What is the closing date for InEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment?
According to INEC, the application will be ending on the 14th of December
Is INEC Recruiting?
Yes, there are currently recruiting new people to the commission
How much is the presiding officer’s salary?
The average annual salary of a presiding officer is $62,000
How much is Adhoc staff salary?
The salary of an Adhoc staff is N30,000
Here at waptutors, you will keep updating you on different Recruitment opportunities.
For more information, kindly leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply