NPC Recruitment form is now out for all interested people, you can Apply now by clicking on APPLY NOW.
The National Population Commission is using this opportunity to call on all interested Nigerians that are interested in working with them to come now and Apply for their Recruitment opportunity.
See Also: COOU Recruitment
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking for Job? Do you wish to work with the national population Commission, then you need to read this post till the end.
One good thing about this Recruitment is that whether you’re a degree holder or you’re now, you will still be allowed to be part of them as long as you can meet up with some of their basic requirements.
In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the requirements that are needed for you to be deemed eligible for NPC Recruitment.
Secondly, we have also provided a step-by-step guide to how you can start your application, if you follow our guidelines, this will look very easy for you.
The form is currently available on the official website of the commission and you can go there and get it for free.
Avoid people that will tell you to pay for them to help you get the form or those that will tell you to pay for them to help you get recruited.
Requirements For NPC Recruitment
Here are the basic requirements you need to know and fulfil if you want to be accepted.
- You must be a Nigerian
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You should have a valid means of identification like a national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You should have at least five credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- All applicants should have a little knowledge about the computer
- You should have good communication skills
- You should have good behaviour and composure
- You should have a good and clear passport photograph
- You will be required to present your birth certificate
- Your certificate of Origin will also be required, a duly signed certificate.
- If you have any of the following certificates, it is a plus to you; HND, BSc or any other certificate that is equal.
If you have read this requirement and you believe you can meet up with them, then you are one step away from getting recruited.
How To Apply For NPC Recruitment
Here we are going to give you the step by step guide to how you can Apply for NPC Recruitment
- The first step is for you to go to the official registration portal of the company at https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- You will be required to create an account with them using your valid email or phone number.
- You will be presented with a form which you will fill with the correct details about yourself.
- You will also upload your passport photograph and the documents which are required.
- After filling the form, check it again to avoid errors
- Submit and take your acknowledgement slip which will be required for the final round which is the interview.
All the shortlisted people will be contacted via email or SMS.
Is NPC form out?
Yes, the official form is now out and you can register through their official website.
Is NPC recruiting?
Yes, the national population Commission is currently recruiting new members, you can Apply to be part of the 10,000 people that will be employed.
How do I apply for NPC Recruitment?
To apply for this opportunity, you have to go through their official portal which the website provided for you above.
What is the closing date for NPC?
The time the application will close had not been released but we would be here to let you know.
You can also check here at waptutors to know more information about the Recruitment.
Finally, you can also check out other job opportunities that are available here
For more information or question, you can leave a comment below.