The Lagos state TESCOM Recruitment form is now available for those that are interested, they can go ahead now and apply through tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng
Are you a citizen of Lagos state? Do you wish to work with the Lagos state teaching service commission, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
In this article, we are going to be talking about some of the requirements needed for you to be selected as part of their commission.
We have also provided you with a step-by-step guide to how you can apply for TESCOM Recruitment in Lagos state.
Have in mind that this application form is free and not paid, avoid anyone that would tell you to pay for them to give you the form or those that would offer to help you get the job in exchange for money.
Requirements for Lagos TESCOM Recruitment
Before you can be able to pass their Recruitment test, you have to meet up with some terms and conditions which the commission has made very clear.
Our job is to make sure you understand all those requirements before going ahead to apply for them without waste of time, here are the requirements for TESCOM Recruitment.
- You should be a Nigerian, from Lagos state to be precise or you should be ready to relocate to Lagos
- At the time of this application, you should be physically and mentally fit
- Have in mind that the submission of wrong or false documents will lead to disqualification during the screening process
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’Level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like National ID, International Passport, Drivers License Nd voters card
- You should be ready to work in any environment
- You should have good communication Skills
- Have good computer skills
- Should have any of the following certificates like BSc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the one already mentioned.
- You need to have analytic skills.
- You will be required to have a printout of your application form after submitting
- You should be someone who has a good team spirit
- Have good leadership skills and be ready to work at any time.
- Get prepared for the exam because if you miss it, the opportunity will be gone.
- If you have a master’s or PhD, it will be an added advantage for you
If you have looked at the requirements we have mentioned above and you believe you can meet up with them, then you are one step ahead of getting the job.
How to Apply for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment
Here we have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment.
- Go to the official registration portal wwwtescom.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Go to the job/vacancy area
- Create an account with them using your valid email and phone number
- Confirm your email.
- On the dashboard, select the position you’re looking for
- Carefully fill out the form and upload all requirements documents
- Submit and also have a copy of your filled form.
Before you submit your form, make sure to go through it and be sure that all your information is correct.
All the qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted through email or SMS.
Is Application for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, you are advised to avoid people that will offer you the form or wants to help you get the job in exchange for money.
Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment?
As of the time of this publication, the Recruitment deadline has not been revealed but we would be here to give you the latest.
Is Lagos TESCOM recruiting now?
Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment is done from time to time, to know when they are ready, always check this page.
How do I apply for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment?
To apply, you have to head over to the official portal for registration and follow our guide to make the process easy.
In this article, we have given you all details that will help you make a successful application, if you have any questions, do well to leave a comment below.
From time to time, we publish this kind of content, to see more Recruitment opportunities, subscribe to our newsletter.