Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment form is finally ready for those that are interested, you can go now and apply at tescom.ekitistate.gov.ng
Are you from Ekiti State or a permanent resident of the state? Have you been looking for Job? Do you wish to work at Ekiti TESCOM? Here is the opportunity you have been looking for
All you need to do is to read this post till the end to understand everything you need to do to be qualified.
Have in mind that everybody has equal chances of being employed, all you need to do is to meet up the requirements which we have listed below, get all the required documents and meet up with the personal quality and you are one step ahead of being shortlisted.
Therefore, in this article, we would be talking about how you can register for this Recruitment opportunity using our step-by-step guide.
Also, we are going to provide you with all the requirements needed for you to be eligible for this opportunity.
Requirements for Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment
Let’s talk about the documents and qualities you need to possess before you can be seen as eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
- You must be a Nigerian and from Ekiti state or a permanent resident in the state
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You should have a least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’Level result
- You should have any of the following certificates; BSc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the one already mentioned.
- You should have good communication skills
- You should be someone with good behaviour and composure
- If you have computer knowledge, then it will serve as an added advantage.
- You will be required to come for the CBT exam which must not miss.
- Failure to write the exams, you will be disqualified
- If your certificate turns out to be fake, you will be disqualified
- Go to the screening centre with your filled form
- You should have the spirit of teamwork
- You should have leadership skills
- Analytics skills are an added advantage
- You should be someone with good behaviour and composure.
- Should not be less than 20 years of age
- All candidates will provide their certificate of origin that is duly signed.
How to Apply For Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment
Below we have provided the step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment.
- Go to the official registration portal tescom.ekitistate.gov.ng
- Go to the job/vacancy area
- Create an account with them using your valid email and phone number
- Confirm your email.
- On the dashboard, select the position you’re looking for
- Carefully fill out the form and upload all requirements documents
- Submit and also have a copy of your filled form.
Before you submit your form, make sure to go through it and be sure that all your information is correct.
All the qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted through email or SMS.
Is Application for Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, you are advised to avoid people that will offer you the form or wants to help you get the job in exchange for money.
Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment?
As of the time of this publication, the Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment deadline has not been revealed but we would be here to give you the latest.
Is Ekiti State TESCOM recruiting now?
Yes, the state is currently recruiting and all citizens are free to apply.
How do I apply for Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment?
To apply, you have to head over to the official portal for registration and follow our guide to make the process easy.
In this article, we have given you all details that will help you make a successful application, if you have any questions, do well to leave a comment below.
From time to time, we publish this kind of content, to see more Recruitment opportunities, subscribe to our newsletter