NAFDAC recruitment 2022: The national agency for food and drug administration and control recruitment is currently ongoing. Interested applicants are to visit the portal for application www.nafdac.gov.ng
If you are interested in working with agency and you want to know how to apply and be successful in the application, then continue reading this article.
In this article, I’ll reveal everything you need to know about NAFDAC recruitment, stating from the application requirements, application Portal and step By Step guide on how to apply and be successful.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a federal agency in Nigeria responsible for regulating and supervising the importation, exportation, manufacture, advertisement, sale, and distribution of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and detergents.
NAFDAC was established by the NAFDAC Act No. 34 of 1992 and began operations in1993. The agency is headed by a Director-General, who is appointed by the President of Nigeria. NAFDAC’s vision is “to ensure the availability of safe and wholesome food and drug products in Nigeria”.
Is NAFDAC currently recruiting?
Yes. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is currently recruiting, if you are interested in working for the agency. Kindly visit the portal www.nafdac.gov.ng and apply for the position of your choice.
Is NAFDAC recruitment Free?
Yes. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control for the 2022 is totally free. Don’t allow yourself to be scammed by the acclaimed agent pretending to help you secure the job. The recruitment exercise is free and is strictly based on merit.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements
What are the basic requirements needed before applying for Nafdac recruitment? Below are the requirements needed for a successful application.
- Nationality-Nigerian. Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
- Applicants with a computer knowledge is also an added advantage.
Above are the basic requirements for the 2022 NAFDAC application. You must meet up with the requirements before you apply. Only candidates who meet up with the requirements will be shortlisted.
How To Apply For NAFDAC Recruitment
To apply for the national agency for food and drug administration and control recruitment, all you need to do is visit the application portal www.nafdac.gov.ng Fill the application form as instructed, upload the necessary documents as required and click submit.
A computer-based test will be given to the shortlisted candidates. The High-scoring candidates will be shortlisted for the final screening process.
Thanks for always following are updates. Do you still have questions regarding the NAFDAC Recruitment? Use the comment section bellow and don’t forget to subscribe and always visit our website for more important updates.