OYRTMA recruitment 2022: The Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority recruitment portal is now open. All interested and qualified candidate are to visit the portal for successful application.
Are you a graduate and have what it takes to work with the The Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority? This opportunity is what you have been waiting for. Read further to know more about the application requirements and process.
The Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority recently announced the readiness to employ more qualified candidate into the workforce to help ease the workload and reduce the rate of unemployment in the state. So if you are interested, kindly follow the instructions carefully as you read on.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- Cross River State Government Recruitment
The Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority (OYRTMA) is a state agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and managing traffic in the state of Oyo, Nigeria. The Authority was established in 2007 by the Oyo State Government in response to the growing problem of traffic congestion and accidents in the state.
OYRTMA is responsible for the enforcement of traffic laws, the regulation of traffic flow, and the management of parking in the state. The Authority also works to educate the public on traffic safety and to raise awareness of the dangers of Reckless Driving.
In addition to its traffic management functions, OYRTMA also provides Road Ambulance Services and Road Rescue Services.
Is OYRTMA recruitment 2022 free?
Yes. The 2022 recruitment for Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority is totally free. Under no circumstances should pay anyone for application form or pay to influence your chance of getting the job. The process is transparent and is based on merit.
OYRTMA recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must download, print, and sign all attached Guarantors’ documents.
- Applicants must be of Nigeria Origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and 1.63m tall for females. This is very important as it’ll help increase your chances of getting the job
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and its related screenings.
- Applicants must be physically and medically and fit.
- Applicants must be free of conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
- Those that meet the requirements from the online application would be invited for physical screening at the Authority’s Headquarters, Sanyo, Ibadan at a date to be announced.
How To Apply for OYRTMA recruitment
To successfully apply for the recruitment, simply follow the steps bellow.
- Visit jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/oyrtma
- Click on Apply now button.
- Create an Account and very your email address
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Upload your credentials
- Click submit.
Please note. Only successful candidates will be contacted via email address or phone number. I wish you luck as you apply. Don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more related updates.