The NALDA Recruitment form is now out and anyone that wants to apply can now proceed to the official portal of the organization and start.
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking forward to working with National Agricultural Land Development Authority, here is the opportunity you have been looking for?
NALDA is using this opportunity to call on all Nigerians who believe they are capable and credible enough to work with them to go and apply for their current recruitment exercise and stand a chance of becoming one of their staff.
In this article, we are going to be looking at some of the requirements and documents you need to present to the organization for you to be considered.
Secondly, we are going to give you a step-by-step guide to how you can comfortably apply for this recruitment exercise and be part of the selected people.
Keep in mind that the recruitment form is not for sale and you should disregard any information that will tell you to pay for the form to be given to you.
Also, the organization have promised to be transparent in their selection because they want to only employ capable hands that can help them move forward
Requirements For NALDA Recruitment
Here are some of the requirements that you need to fulfil for you to be considered.
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- Any applicant that is above 35 years of age has a little chance of being shortlisted
- All applicants should be ready to work even under pressure
- Have a valid means of Identification like a National ID (NIN), International Passport, driver’s license and voter’s card
- You should be a Nigerian
- If you have a good knowledge of the computer, it will be an added advantage
- All applicants are expected to have good communication skills
- BSc, HND, ND or any other equivalent certificate is required for those that are educated.
- It is open to both men and women
- If you have any work experience, it will be an advantage
- You will be required to present your certificate of origin that is duly signed.
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- If you are less than 18 years, you are not expected to apply.
- You are required to have a good knowledge of the agricultural sector and should be your main field
- Good behaviour and composure are required.
If you can meet up with all we have mentioned above then you’re ready to apply.
How To Apply For NALDA Recruitment
Here is the step-by-step guide to how you can apply for NALDA recruitment
- Visit the official portal of the organization at www.nalda.ng
- The first thing to do is to open an account with them if you don’t have
- Confirm the email you used to register
- At the centre section, select the position you are Looking for
- Fill out the application form with all your correct information
- Scan and upload all your documents
- Submit your form and take a printout
- All the qualified people will be shortlisted and equally contacted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NALDA recruiting?
Yes and you can hurry now and apply.
How do I apply for NALDA recruitment?
You start by going to the official recruitment site with all the information we have provided above
What is the deadline for the application?
The deadline is not known yet but we at Waptutors will always give you update about it
What is the meaning of NALDA?
It stands for National Agricultural Land Development Authority
Here you have it, we have given you all the information you need to apply for this job.
To know more information, always reach out to us here at Waptutors and we would be ready to help you.