The Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment is finally here for those that have been waiting for them to release their Application portal.
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking forward to working with a security agency? Do you have what it takes to work with the Nigerian peace corps, then this is your opportunity.
The Nigerian Peace Corps is using this opportunity to call on all Nigerians that are capable enough to work with them to hurry now and get their recruitment form.
In this article, we are going to let you know the documents or requirements, you need to meet up with if you want to be considered.
Secondly, we would be giving you a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for the Nigerian Peace Corps recruitment.
Keep in mind that the organization is looking for qualified people who can work with them, so they will be very transparent in their selection.
Also, disregard any news telling you that the application form is for sale, it is free and you can get yours by simply going to the official portal of the Nigerian peace corps.
Do well to read this article till the end as we would explore all the information you need for you to be considered for this opportunity.
Requirements for Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment
Let’s look at the documents and requirements you need to submit to the organization
- You should be a Nigerian
- You will be required to present your certificate of origin that is duly signed.
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- Any applicant that is above 35 years of age has a little chance of being shortlisted
- All applicants should be ready to work even under pressure
- Have a valid means of Identification like a National ID (NIN), International Passport, driver’s license and voter’s card
- If you have a good knowledge of the computer, it will be an added advantage
- All applicants are expected to have good communication skills
- BSc, HND, ND or any other equivalent certificate is required for those that are educated.
- It is open to both men and women
- If you have work experience it will be an advantage to you.
- You should be able to have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level
- All applicants should work under pressure
- Should be of good behaviour
If you can meet up with all the requirements that we have mentioned here then you are one way ahead of being employed.
How To Apply For Nigerian Peace Corps
Here is the full guideline for how you can apply for this job opportunity.
- Go to the official portal of the Nigerian Peace corps at www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org
- In the career section, you will be required to fill out the free application form
- Make sure all the information you are putting down is correct
- Scan and upload all the documents which we have mentioned above
- Submit your form and take a printout
- All the qualified candidates will be shortlisted and equally contacted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Nigerian peace corps recruiting?
Yes, they are now recruiting and all interested people are free to apply.
How much is the NPC application form?
The form is free and you can get it at the portal
Is working with NPC worth it?
Yes, it is an opportunity for you to get employed
What is the salary of Nigerian Peace Corps staff?
At least N150,00
Here you have it, we have given you all the information you need to apply for this job.
To know more information, always reach out to us here at Waptutors and we would be ready to help you.