WAEC recruitment form is now out and if your interested in working with waec, you can go on now and apply at recruitment.waec.com.ng
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking for a job? This is your own opportunity to work with one of the biggest organizations in Africa.
West Africa examination council (Nigeria Branch) is currently recruiting new members to be part of their organization.
The institution is charged with the responsibility of conducting examinations for all students in the whole of west Africa which will qualify them as secondary school graduates.
The application form is out and all interested people can go ahead and Apply now at recruitment.waec.com.ng
Though WAEC is currently not recruiting everyone who is interested is advised to stay calm as they have promised to start a nationwide Recruitment.
In this article, we are going to be talking about some of the requirements needed for you to be approved or shortlisted for this job.
Secondly, we are also going to give you a step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for WAEC Recruitment.
Before we continue, have in mind that the waec application form is free for anyone interested.
You are advised not to listen to anybody that will tell you to pay for them to help you secure the job or people that will tell you to pay in exchange for the Recruitment form.
Requirements For WAEC Recruitment
Here are some of the things you’re expected to fulfil if you want this job.
- You should be a Nigerian from any of the 36 states including FCT
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level
- Should have a valid means of identification like a national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- Should have any of the following certificates, Bsc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the above-mentioned.
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have good behaviour and composure
- Should have good communication and writing skills
- Should not be less than 20 years of age
- Should not be above 35 years of age.
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is an added advantage.
If you believe you can meet up with all the requirements that have been talked about here, then your one step to getting shortlisted.
How To Apply for Waec Recruitment
Here is the step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for WAEC Recruitment.
- Go to the official portal at recruitment.waec.com.ng or Apply Now
- Create an account with them using your valid email
- Select the position you are going for
- Fill out the form that will be presented to you
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Submit the form
All the successful candidates will be shortlisted, you can always check back here at waptutors to see more updates.
Is Waec recruiting?
Yes WAEC is now recruiting new members to work with them
Is WAEC a Federal Job?
Yes, it is a federal Government agency, so it is a federal job.
How is Waec’s Salary?
The average salary of a waec worker is N265,000
Is WAEC accepted in the USA?
Yes, with your waec result you can gain admission in the United States.
Finally, to catch up with us on other job opportunities, you can join our social media group.
For more information or question kindly leave a comment below.