Nipost Recruitment form is now out for those that are interested in working with them, you can apply now at www.nipost.gov.ng
Nigeria postal service has officially announced the sale of their forms and all interested people are advised to hurry now and get the form.
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking for a Job? Do you wish to work with NIPOST, the opportunity is finally here for you.
All you need to do is to read this post till the end to know all the requirements.
However, in this article, we would be talking about the step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for this job.
Secondly, we would also be discussing some of the requirements the agency is expecting you to meet up with.
Have in mind that the application form is free and now paid, avoid anybody that will tell you to bring money in exchange for the form.
Also, avoid people that will tell you to pay for them to help you secure a spot on the shortlist of successful candidates.
Requirements For Nipost Recruitment
Are some requirements which you need to meet up with before you can be deemed eligible to participate in the ongoing Recruitment exercise? We have taken the time to list them below, read them carefully before going to apply.
- You must be a Nigerian from any state of the country including FCT
- You should have a valid means of identification
- You should be communicable and free with people
- Have writing skills
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is a plus for you
- You should have any of the following certificates, BSc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent to them.
- If you have finished your NYSC you will also be required to present your certificate.
- If you have qualifications like Masters’s and a PhD, it will be a plus to you.
If you have looked at the requirements that have been listed above and you believe you can meet up, then you are one step ahead of being among the successful candidates.
How To Apply for Nipost Recruitment
Here we are going to give you a step-by-step guide that we have put together to help you till you are officially done with your application.
- Head over to the official portal of the agency at www.nipost.gov.ng
- You will be required to create an account with them using your valid email
- On the dashboard, choose the position you want and fill the form with the correct information
- Upload all the required documents and submit them.
All the successful people will be shortlisted, you can also follow us here at Waptutors to know more.
Is Nipost recruiting?
Yes, Nipost is currently recruiting all interested people who would want to be part of them.
How do I apply for Nipost Recruitment?
To apply, you will go to their official portal by clicking on APPLY NOW.
What is the salary of a Nipost worker?
The average monthly salary of a Nipost worker is from N50,000 to N100,000
What is the closing date for Nipost Recruitment?
At the time of this application, the deadline for the application has not been released.
Finally, To see more Opportunities that we have for you, you can join our social media group.
For more information or questions, kindly leave a comment below.