Bauchi state TESCOM recruitment is now available for all interested people to go now and start applying at tescom.bauchistate.gov.ng
Are you from Bauchi state or you are a permanent resident of Bauchi state, this is another opportunity that has been provided by the government through the state teaching service commission.
The commission is calling on all qualified to hurry now and apply to be part of the people that will be lucky in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
For you to be part of the people that will be recruited, you’ll notice that some requirements will be listed for you and those are part of the things we are going to give you today.
We have equally provided a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for this job without stress.
Requirements For Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment
Here we would talk about the criteria you need to meet up before you will be deemed eligible for this Recruitment exercise.
- Must be a Nigeria
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be at least 20 years of age
- Should not be above 35 years of age
- If you have a working experience, it will be a plus for you
- You should have good communication skills
- You should have good knowledge of the computer
- You should be of good Behaviour and composure
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’Level result
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will serve as a plus to you, BSc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the ones already mentioned.
- You should have good leadership skills
- Should be ready to work under duress
- Should be ready to meet up with the deadline.
If you believe you can meet up with the requirements we have mentioned above, then you are one step ahead of getting the job in no time.
How To Apply For Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment
Here we have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for TESCOM Recruitment in Akwa Ibom State. See the steps below.
- You will be required to head over to the official recruitment portal at tescom.bauchistate.gov.ng
- You will be required to also create an account with them
- Fill out the form that will be presented to you
- Upload all the required documents and files
- Submit your form and don’t forget to take a copy of it.
- Take your filled form to the screening centre
- Have in mind that you might be disqualified if your documents are found to be false.
All the shortlisted persons will be announced and you can always come back here at Waptutors to check on the latest about this post.
Is Application for Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, you are advised to avoid people that will offer you the form or wants to help you get the job in exchange for money.
Is Bauchi State TESCOM recruiting now?
The Recruitment is done from time to time, to know when they are ready, always check this page.
How do I apply for Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment?
To apply, you have to head over to the official portal for registration and follow our guide to make the process easy.
What is the Salary of a TESCOm Staff?
The average salary of a TESCOM staff is from N50,000 – N100,000
In this article, we have given you all details that will help you make a successful application, if you have any questions, do well to leave a comment below.
From time to time, we publish this kind of content, to see more Recruitment opportunities, subscribe to our newsletter