NTI Recruitment – The National Teachers institute is now accepting new applicants to the institution, you can apply here www.nti.gov.ng
For those who have been waiting for NTI to release their portal doe application, well I guess now you can rest.
If you are among the category of persons that want to apply for NTI Recruitment, then this article is for you because we have carefully come up with all the requirements needed for this to be a success for you.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
Just as we give you updates, we also care about you and guide you against falling into the hands of scammers.
The form for this application is free as the national teacher’s institute will never ask you for money to buy the application form
You directly apply for the job on their official portal www.nti.gov.ng
Before we give you the requirements for this job, we want to let you know that this job is for both degree and non-degree holders.
Everyone can apply as long as you have graduated from secondary school and meets up with other requirements which will be listed below
Requirements for NTI Recruitment
For you to be seen as one of the lucky persons that got this opportunity, you need to meet up with some criteria which is what I have listed below.
- If you have good knowledge about computers is an added advantage for you
- At the time of this application, the individual must be very ready to work in a new environment
- The applicant should be mentally and physically ready and healthy
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics on your O’level
- Possession of B.sc, HND, OND and NCE is an added advantage
- Valid means of identification are also required like the International passport, permanent voters card, national ID etc
- The candidate should be of good behaviour
- You should have good communication skills
- You should also be a good listener
- Be good at English speaking and writing.
How To Apply For NTI Recruitment
Below is the simple way you can apply for NTI Recruitment.
- The first thing to go to the official website at www.nti.gov.ng
- Go to the job and vacancy section, select the position you want and fill out the form
- Upload alongside the form your documents that are required
- Submit and have a printout of the form.
Timely we upload updates about NTI Recruitment, to be one of the first people to get the update, you can comment with your email below.