Fire Service Recruitment – The Federal Fire Service Commission recruitment form is now available at www.fedfire.gov.ng
The news coming to the desk is the availability of the form for the fire service commission, they will announce to the general public that those that want to apply can now start the application.
Have in mind that the form for fire service recruitment 2022 is free you, can get started at their official website at www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Ondo State Government Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Abia State Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
You can disregard any information about anyone telling you to pay for the form, it is free
On this page, we would carefully guide you through getting your application started.
Requirements For Fire Service Recruitment
One of the reasons why some people don’t get the job they seek is that they don’t know or follow the requirements.
Below is the only way you can get accepted as a member (requirements)
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should not be of any sickness and should submit your medical report from a notable hospital
- Being a member of any secret society is an automatic disqualification
- An ex-convict or someone who was declared guilty by the court will not be accepted
- You should not be below 18 years of age and should also not be above 30 years of age.
- Your height as a man should be 1.68m and for women, you should be 1.60m
- If you are involved in drugs, you will not be considered for this application
- You should have your means of identification either with an International passport, National ID or voter’s card.
The one’s already mentioned are just the minimum requirement for application to be considered, there are still some other ones like your educational qualification
It is after knowing that you can meet up with all the requirements that you can proceed with the application itself.
How to Apply for Fire Service Recruitment
What we have here are just the simple ways you can apply for this scholarship without being screened out
- Have it in mind that all applications must be submitted online
- Log on to www.fedfire.gov.ng to start your application
- Those who want are going for the A and Bi category in the employment category should provide any of the following certificates; Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Those in category C should come with ND or equivalent
- Submitting multiple applications is not allowed
- After submitting, also have a printed copy which you will bring to the screening centre for proper documentation
What are you waiting for, go now and start application for Fire Service Recruitment.
If you have any inquiries at all about this, the comment box is available for you.