FRSC Recruitment – This is to alert all young Nigerians that the federal Road safety commission has announced the release of their application form at www.frsc.gov.ng
Are you a safe young Nigerian who is looking forward to working with the federal road safety, well this is a good alert to tell you that opportunity is finally here?
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Ondo State Government Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Abia State Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
One good thing about FRSE Recruitment is that it’s for both graduates and non-graduates which means you all can apply.
This form is free, don’t be deceived by people who would want to convince you to buy the form, disregard such information.
In this post, we are going to give you the full details of the requirements and how to apply for FRSC Recruitment for the 2022 edition.
Requirements for FRSC Recruitment
If you’re so much interested in getting a job In the federal road safety Commission, you must check these requirements before proceeding with your application.
- For you to be eligible, you have to be a citizen of Nigeria
- It is available for all 36 states of Nigeria
- You should have a means of identification
- It is free for both Graduates and non-graduates
- You should at least have WAEC or NECO with 5 credits including English and mathematics.
These are the minimum requirements for you to be considered, you might still be required to provide some other things which will be communicated to you if you get shortlisted for the screening exercise which will not be online.
How to Apply For FRSC Recruitment
For you to get to this point means you are fully ready to start applying, so it’s a congratulation.
To apply for FRSC Recruitment, you have to, first of all, create an account with them through their official portal at recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
After that, you have to follow the guidelines we have listed below to get started.
- Go to the website at recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your name, Email and phone number
- Confirm your email
- Select the position you wish to apply for then fill out the form that will be given to you.
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Submit your application and await their reply
All the successful persons will be contacted through email and will be required to come for the final screening.
Haven knew this, you won’t have trouble applying and if you do, the comment box will always be available, leave us a comment and we would help you sort it out.
Leave a Reply