Adeleke University Admission – The Admission portal for the 2022/2023 academic year is now open for interested students www.admissions.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng
Coming to our desk now is that Adeleke University admission portal have been opened for new student who want to get their Undergraduate degrees.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
It is also available for those going for postgraduate studies.
The Adeleke University is using this medium to invite all potential students who will be interested in gaining admission into the University for this academic session to hurry now and apply.
For you to start applying you need first create a student portal which is where you will see the registration form.
Have in mind that everybody have the same chances of gaining admission into the University.
Avoid anybody that will promise you admission for some price like monetary or otherwise.
In this article, we advise you to read it till the end as we would take to note the things you need to know like the requirements for you to be considered and the step by step guide on how you can Apply.
Requirements For Adeleke University Admission
The admission process is really simple, they also released the requirements and things you should do while applying for adeleeke University.
- No persons will be admitted unless his or her admission application have been approved by the board
- The admission form have been made available online
- You are required to download the application form, print it and fill it
- Every applicant should have their Waec|Neco Or any result that is equivalent to any of these.
- You should have at least 5 credits In your O’level result which includes English and mathematics
- You should have a clear means of identification like National ID for your country, International passport or driver’s license
- You will be required to pay a form fee of 5,300 naira, it will be paid online before you can access the form
- You should have at least 160 In your UTME examination
- You will take a Screening examination and you have to get above 70% to be qualified but this is based on the course your going for
- You are required to check the necessary cut off for each course and meet up.
- Only one seating is allowed to Apply
For those who are going for direct entry, you have to look at the following and follow requirements.
- Must have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a direct entry form from Jamb
- You should not be less than 16 years of age
- You should have any of the following certificate; Cambridge A level, OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, BSc, HND, ICAN
When your done filling the form, it should be submitted in hard copies, that is why they asked you to download the form and fill it.
How to Apply For Adeleke University Admission
There are two categories of their admission, one is direct entry and the other is UTME, so know the one your going for.
- Head over to their official website at www.admissions.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng
- You will be required to create an account
- Login to your dashboard
- You will also be required to pay the sum of 5,300 naira for application form, which you will pay online
- Download the form after payment, fill it and upload all the necessary documents attached to it and submit
Make sure you cross check your form before submitting because after submission there will be no room for edit.
If you have any question about Adeleke University admission, you can leave a comment at the comment section.