Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment – The official online application for Nigerian Port Authority at www.nigerianports.gov.ng
Are you interested in working with the Nigerian port authority, well that opportunity is finally available for you.
It has come to our desk that the online application for the Nigerian port authority has officially opened and all qualified individuals can now apply with all the requirements that will be mentioned here
- Niger State Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Ondo State Government Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Abia State Government Recruitment
Have in mind that this application is free and you should disregard any information telling you to pay, you can go to www.nigerianports.gov.ng to start.
On this page, we would be giving you all the details about how to apply for the Nigeria port authority and the requirements which you must meet.
Requirements for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
This requirement is very important, in this section we are going to tell you some things you will need to have before applying and you should have in mind that without meeting up with these requirements you will not have any chances of getting the job.
Without waste of time, here are the requirements for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment.
- This is available for everyone in Nigeria coming from any of the 36 States in Nigeria including FCT
- You should be a Nigerian
- The minimum age is 20 years
- You should be good at communicating and have good writing skills
- Should have at least 5 credits on your O’level result including English and Mathematics either Waec or NECO
- Though this is just notice but the recruitment will officially commence soon, all are advised to wait patiently.
- Should have any of the following certificates; B.sc or Masters’s Degree gotten from an accredited university.
- HND holders will also be considered.
If you look at all the requirements and you can meet up with all that has been mentioned, then it’s time to apply.
How To Apply for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
To apply for this great opportunity you should make sure you have read all that has been explained above and be sure that you are qualified before applying because your success depends on if you meet up or not.
Below is the simple way you can apply for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- First, you need to visit www.nigerianports.gov.ng
- You will be required to create an account with them
- Use an active email to create the account as you will be required to verify the email used.
- After that, you can go ahead and fill out the online form
- Submit all the required document
- Then submit your application.
To get more updates about Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment or more inquiry, you can comment below