Nigeria Police Force Recruitment – The Nigerian Police have released the form for their 2022 recruitment, apply here at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
The Nigerian police force is now ready to accept qualified Nigerians who would want to work with the Nigerian police force.
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- Niger State Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Ondo State Government Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Abia State Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
The Nigerian Police Force is simply a security agency that is charged with the responsibility of maintaining peace and order in the country.
This form is available at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng for young youth who are looking forward to working with the Nigerian police.
This form is free and you can get it online at the official portal of Nigeria Police Force Recruitment portal.
Disregard any information telling you to pay for the form, it is free for everybody.
On this page, we are going to give you the full explanation of how you can start the application and the requirements needed for you to be successful in this opportunity.
Requirements Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification which h is the national ID (NIN)
- Should be from 18 to 25 years of Age by 31st of December 2022 and 1st of January 2023
- Should have 5 credits in your O’level including English and Mathematics
- You should have a letter of recommendation from any of the following persons; civil servants that is at least in grade 12, a Local Government Chairman, a Magistrate, a police officer not below the rank of CSP, a military man not below the rank of lieutenant Cornel, head of the educational institute you attended and a traditional ruler
- You should not have below 86cm (34 inches) of the expanded chest (for males)
- For the women, you should not be pregnant at the time of this application.
- You should be free from pecuniary issues
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be able to relate to people
- You will not be accepted if you have any of the following issues; blind, bad eyesight, knock leg, bow legs, any part of the body amputated, anything in the mouth that prevents mystification of food
- All successful applicants will write an examination of 100 questions
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
To apply you must make sure you meet up with all the things listed above. Below is how to start your application
- Registration will be at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- After registration, you will be required to write the exam
- If successful, you will be contacted for training
- Your salary depends on your rank
If you have any questions or inquiries about Nigeria police force Recruitment, you can leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply