Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment – The Official form is finally out for those who are interested at www.immigration.gov.ng
It has come to our notice that Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment is now open for qualified Nigerians who are willing to work.
This is to inform the general public all persons who are interested can now proceed to make their Apication as long as you can meet up with the requirements
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
Be rest assured that the agency will not ask you to pay any money for form as the form have been made free.
Disregard any information or anybody telling you to pay for them to help you get the job.
Everyone who applied have the same chances of getting the job and also losing the job.
Here we would be giving you the details on how you can Apply and the requirements needed for you to be accepted into the agency.
Requirements For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- You should have a strong spirit and analytical skills.
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Your application will start from the official portal of Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment and we have provided how you can go about it below, so just follow it slowly to avoid mistakes
Follow the step by step guide we have provided below;
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.immigration.gov.ng
- You will be required to create and account
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Before submitting make sure you check the form and your informations because after submission there will be no room for edit.
All the lucky persons will be contacted via email or SMS so be sure you provided the right email and Phone Number.
We would keep updating you on the latest about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, To get it first, leave a message for us at the comment section.
Leave a Reply