Borno state government recruitment 2022: This is to formally announce to the general public that the Borno state government recruitment 2022 has commenced and interested and qualified applicants are to visit the application Portal to submit their application
Working with the Borno state government has always been a dream for many especially those living in the State. So if you’re one of those, the opportunity is finally here and you need to read this article to have a full knowledge on the requirements and how to apply.
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
Before we continue, I’ll like to bring to your notice that Borno state government recruitment 2022 is free.
You’re not expected to pay any amount for application form or pay any member of the recruitment committee to influence your chance of getting the job. The process is transparent and it’s based on merit.
Eligible Local Government For Borno state government recruitment
If you want to know how many Local government are qualify to apply for the Borno job, I’m happy to inform that all the Local government in the state are eligible to apply. Just follow the right process and submit your application.
Borno state government recruitment 2022 Requirements
There are specific qualifications you must meet in order to be chosen for the Borno state jobs. These qualifications are crucial and will determine whether you are successful in the ongoing recruitment process.
If you’re interested in applying for Borno state government recruitment, then you must check the basic requirements below. This is the first thing an applicants must consider before applying for a job.
- Candidates must be a Nigerian.
- Applicants must have atleast 5 credits including Mathematics and English in WAEC, NECO or GCE in not more than two sitting.
- Applicants must have B.Sc, HND, OND to qualify for the job
- Applicants must be ready to work with a team and anywhere within the state
- Applicants must be physically fit and free from any criminal activities
- Candidates must a valid means of identification like National identification card, voters card or drivers license.
- Candidates should also have a verified certificate of origin.
How To Apply For Borno state government recruitment
To apply you must ensure you meet up with the requirements above. This will make you stand out among others who might not have all the necessary requirements.
To apply simply
- Visit www.bornostate.gov.ng
- Create an Account using your best and active email address
- From your dashboard, locate the position of your choice and click apply
- Fill all the necessary details and click submit.
Please note, only successful and qualified candidate will be contacted through phone or email address. For more updates, kindly subscribe to this website and don’t forget to use the comment section if you have any questions.