NIMASA Recruitment – The Nigerian Maritime administration and safety agency Recruitment is available here nimasa.gov.ng
If your interested in working with the Nigerian maritime administration, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
All you need to do is to read this post till the end and follow every information we have provided for you here.
Coming to our desk is that the NIMASA Recruitment form is finally out for those who have been waiting for it.
So this is a special invitation to everyone who are qualified and ready to work to apply at the official registration portal nimasa.gov.ng
It is very important to let you know that the form is free and not paid, disregard any other information telling you to pay for them to get you the job.
Everybody have the same chances of getting employed and rejected.
In this article, we are go going to give you all the important informations you need like Requirements and how you can Apply.
Requirements For NIMASA Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have no criminal record with the police.
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- You should have problem solving ability
- You should have a strong spirit and analytical skills.
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For NIMASA Recruitment
Your application will start from the official portal of NIMASA and we have provided how you can go about it below, so just follow it slowly to avoid mistakes
Follow the step by step guide we have provided below;
- To start your application, onto the official website at nimasa.gov.ng
- You will be required to create and account
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Before submitting make sure you check the form and your informations because after submission there will be no room for edit.
All the lucky persons will be contacted via email or SMS so be sure you provided the right email and Phone Number.
We would keep updating you on the latest about NIMASA Recruitment, to get it first, send us your email using the comment section.