Dss Recruitment – The Department of State Security form portal is now open for all qualified candidates at www.dss.gov.ng
The department of state security is under the Nigerian police force but charged with the responsibility of following top official in the government like the president, governor and other government officials.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Givernment Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
Due to their smart way of movement a lot have been dreaming to be part of their movement.
Though other complain that it is hard to get but if you follow the steps that will be mentioned here, you will love everything.
It will also be wise to let you know that the DSS form is out now for those who wish to work with the Department and make a career out of it.
The application form is free and not paid, disregard any information mandating you to pay for DSS form because the DSS officials will.never ask you to pay.
Requirements For DSS Recruitment
For you to be part of the department of state security, you have to meet up with some criteria or requirements which will help determine if your qualified or not. Without waste of time, let’s go straight to the requirements needed for this job to be yours.
- You have your application letter
- You must not be found to belonging to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must present your birth certificate
- Your 0’level result should be presented
- Should not be having any of the following problems; any disease that is communicable, Mental issues, No tattoos, no inscription, no stammering, any physical disability, bad sight, bow leg etc.
- Should have a B.sc, HND or equivalent
- Should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Submit two recent photographs of you
- Make sure you have been involved in any crime for the past years
- The boys chest measurement should be at least 0.89
- Boys should not be less than 1.69 meters and girls should be 1.65 meters
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment
Here is how you can Apply for dss recruitment
- First you need to visit http://www.dss.gov.ng/
- Secondly, you create account with a valid email and password
- Go the your dashboard and start your application
- Scan all the necessary documents and submit along side your application
- After application, take a print out and hold in case if your called.
All the successful candidates will be contacted and if you have any inquiries about DSS Recruitment, leave us a comment.