Lagos State Government Recruitment – The lagos state Government have opened portal for job applicants at lagosstate.gov.ng
Are you a job seeker and looking forward to working with the lagos state government, this one is for you.
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Givernment Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- Niger State Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
It have come to our notice that the lagos state government have started another Recruitment of qualified persons to the different positions in the different ministries of the state government.
If your interested, then you should read this till the end because here we would give you all the things you need to get started like the requirements and how to apply.
The form for this is free and not paid, so if any body tells you to pay for the form dont listen to them, you can register with their portal at lagosstate.gov.ng
Requirements Lagos State Government Recruitment
There are some requirements that you need for you to be considered for this job, this requirements will tell if your good to go or not. See the requirements below.
- You should or must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should not be found guilty of any offense by the police or court
- A duly signed certificate of Origin should be presented
- Should have the skills of analytics and strong spirit to work
- You have to he mentally and physically fit
- Should adapt tlin working in new environments
- You should have your birth certificate or age declaration
- Should have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your SSCE or WAEC or NECO
- The minimum certificate you should have is your NCE (national Certificate of Education)
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 40 years of age.
- You should have any of this certificates; B.sc, HND etc.
- You should also have a good communication skills
- You should know how to work as a team to achieve an objective
If you know you can meet up.with all of the requirements then now you can proceed with the next step which is to apply.
How to Apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Go to the official website tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Go to the dashboard
- Select the job position you want
- Fill the form with the required information
- Upload the required documents
- Check your form very well before submitting
- After submission you wait for them to reply.
If you have another inquiries to makes out Lagos State Government Recruitment, leave us a comment below with your email and we would get it to your door step, you can also bookmark the page for more update.