FAAN Recruitment – The federal airport authority of Nigeria Recruitment form is officially out for interested individuals at www.faan.gov.ng
Coming tonourntable is the FAAN Recruitment portal and form is now available for all Nigerians to apply.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- Abia State Poly Recruitment
The federal airport authority of Nigeria is using this medium to invite all qualified Nigerians to come apy and get the chance to work with the agency.
The agency have the responsibility of maintaining the airways and making sure that all flight owners abide by the rules guiding them.
There are in need of more staffs that will put hands together to move the organization higher.
The form for FAAN Recruitment is free and not for sale, do not listen to anybody tell you to pay in exchange for the form or anybody telling you to give him or her money to help you get the job.
The Agency will be transparent in their selection and everybody have the same equal chances until proven otherwise.
In this article, we are going to give you full details about Faan Recruitment, the requirements needed for you to be given the job and of cause we would give you a step by step guide through out your application.
Requirements For FAAN Recruitment
This is what is required of you if you will be selected, this requirements are the first thing that will be checked before checking how you applied.
- You should be a Nigerian by birth or by marriage
- You should be at least 20 years of Age.
- This is for both men and women
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and National Diploma
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For FAAN Recruitment
Since you have agreed to have meet up with the above requirements, you should now head over to the official website for the registration.
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.faan.gov.ng
- Here you will click on the apply button
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
After submission, FAAN will review your document and that of everyone that spied and if your lucky, you will be contacted immediately through the email or phone number you provided during registration.
Another thing you should do after filling the form is to check your form very well before submitting because after submission there will be no room for edit
We would keep updating you on the latest about FAAN Recruitment to get it first, send us your email using the comment section.
You can also subscribe to our email list to be among the first people to receive this kind of updates.
You can also share this with friends and family or your contact list, you never can tell, some might be in need of this.