If you’re currently studying or planning to relocate to Canada to pursue higher education, have you been able to answer the question of how to make the move as smooth as possible so you can get your first job in Canada? Well, if you’re going to survive in Canada, you will need these top skills that offers high paying jobs in Canada.
- 10 Most Profitable Skills To Learn In 2022
- Things To Know Before Traveling To Canada In 2022
- How To Apply For A UAE Visa
- Want To Work In Canada? Common Causes For Visa Denial and How To Correct Them
- 6 Helpful Tips On How To Find Cheap Flights
Canada is one of the top countries in the world with vast number of opportunities if you know where to look for them. The problem is that not everyone does, which is why we decided to create this list. We’ve put together 15 top skills that can land you your first high paying jobs in Canada. This list is based on the average earning per skill and the demand for those skills across Canada.
Top 10 High Paying Jobs in Canada
1) Web Designer/Developer: The number one high paying job in Canada is web design. The average earning for this skill is $60.7K per year and the demand for it has increased by 16% over the last five years. Web developers work at different firms and companies from small and medium-sized businesses to large industries and governments institutions.
2) Software Engineer: Software engineering is another job on the list of skills that can get you top jobs in Canada. The average earning for this skill is $84.5K per year and statistics shows that the demand is projected to increase by 28% in the next five years. It’s no wonder that there is a huge demand for software engineers in the Canadian job market. This skill is important as it helps businesses build new software that offers solutions to problems and improve productivity.
3) Business Intelligence Analysts: Business intelligence analyst are saddled with the responsibilities of providing insights and analysis of data that helps increase the company’s productivity in the market. Business intelligence analysts are top on the list of high paying jobs in Canada as they help companies make better decisions, grow and achieve its common goal. The average salary for this job is $79K per year.
4) Cloud Architects: This is another in the list of top paying jobs in Canada. Cloud architects are responsible for designing, deploying and managing cloud computing solutions. These professionals are expected to design, develop and implement cloud solutions. They are also expected to have excellent knowledge of integrating a number of system components together, as well as how they integrate with other solutions to create a scalable environment. The average salary for this job is $91K per year.
5) IT Project manager: Demand for project managers is growing faster in Canada as reported by Project Management Institute. Skilled project managers are in highly sorted after across many sectors in Canada. So if you’ve been thinking of a skill to acquire before moving to Canada, then this is one you should look out for.
A project manager is an expertise who is responsible for the planning, organizing, procuring, supervision and execution of IT projects. IT project manager earn an average of $89.2k per annum.
6) Data Scientist: Another top skill that can get you a high paying job in Canada is Data Scientist. They are responsible for conducting analyses and developing impactful models and solutions to help solve a wide variety of data science problems.
Data scientists are at the helm of digital up rise and this has resulted in the high demand of skilled data scientist in the Canadian job market.
The average salary for an experienced data scientist is $85.2k per year in Canada
7) Full Stack Developers: This is one skill highly wanted in most countries in 2022. Full stack developers are a integral part of any company’s IT team. Full Stack Developers are responsible for designing and developing websites and platforms. They work with the IT team to ensure that user interactions on web pages are intuitive and engaging.
They also provide back-end functionality that can run smoothly from any device or browser type commonly used today. They play a major role in the technical design, development, and implementation of application systems.
Full stack developers earn an average $57 per hour and up to $117k per year.
8) Human resource Manager: Another high paying job in Canada is the Human resource management. The human resource manager is in charge of hiring, development and retention of employees in the company.
A human resource manager is also expected to have soft skills like leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
They earn an average salary of $50,000 to $100,00 yearly.
9) Cyber Security Specialist: Cyber security expertise works in different spheres of industires, included are health care, finance, marketing and a whole lot more.
Specialists in this field make provisions for technical solutions to both private and government owned organizations to ensure systems, networks and applications are secure and safe from attacks. They must be able to foresee and counter attacks on organizational systems and networks.
The salary of Cyber security specialist is based on level of qualification and experience but they earn an average of $91.2k per year.
9) Marketing Manager: Being a marketing expert is another skill you should have if your are in search of a high paying job in Canada once you move in.
Marketing managers hold the responsibilities of customer acquisition, brand awareness, and most importantly, the increase in sales and revenue of the company.
The average salary a marketing manager earns yearly is around $72,000 to $160,000 with a minimum education requirement of a Bachelor’s degree.
10) Electric Engineer: Having the skills and experience as an electrical engineer is another advantages to land you a high paying job in Canada.
Electrical engineers mostly design, install and handle maintenance of electrical tools. They can work with different types of technical equipment in the likes of computer systems, communication networks, electric motors and power plants.
Skilled electrical engineers are in demands in both private and government owned organizations.
The entry level salary of an electrical engineer is $55,000 and has the tendency of getting to $100,000 yearly.
Anybody can immigrate and find success in Canada. High paying jobs in Canada are not myths. All you need is the right skill are you’re bound to land your dream job. The most sought after skills for employment have been listed above. You are now enlightened on steps you need to take to begin your successful stay in Canada.
What do you think about getting special tips and helpful information for FREE? Click on the subscribe button below and we would keep you on top of our list.