Ibom Air Recruitment – The Ibom airline Recruitment form is now. out and can be accessed here www.ibomair.com
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking for job for a very long time? Do you wish to work with any airline company? Worry not again.
See Other Related post:
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment
Ibom Air is currently recruiting a lot of Nigerians to work in differnt vacant offices in the organization. All you need to do is to read this till the end.
The official portal for Ibom air Recruitment is now open for all qualified and credible candidates to hurry now and Apply and get the chance to achieve some of your goals.
In this article, we are going to explain to you all the requirements needed for you to be accepted or be eligible.
We are also going to give you the step by step guide on how you can get started with your application.
Without waste of time, let’s get started with the first thing which is the requirements.
Requirements for Ibom Air Recruitment
Here we would be telling you all the requirement you need for you to be accepted as one of the staffs in Ibom airline.
Note: this is just the general requirements, before applying, also read the job description to know the one that is suitable for you.
- You should be a Nigerian
- Should be ready to work in differnt environment
- Should have at least 5 credit including English and Mathematics in your O’level result of ome sitting
- Should be of good behaviour and composure
- Should have a good communication skills
- At the time of this application you should be physically and mentally healthy
- All applicants should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- Should have the ability to experiment and try new things
- Should have any of the following certificates (B.sc, HND or OND)
- Should not have any criminal records
- If you have a good knowledge about computer, it will be an added advantage
- Have the ability to meet up with task when given
- Should have the spirit of team work
If you have checked the requirements above and you believe you can meet up, then let’s take you to the next step.
How To Apply For Ibom Air Recruitment
Before applying, make sure to read the job description and also the general requirements.
Below are the step by step guide to how you can Apply for Ibom air Recruitment.
- To apply, simply go to their official portal at www.ibomair.com
- Then navigate to the search section
- Type and section for the position you want
- Make sure you read the job description before applying
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill the form that will be presented to you with your correct information
- Then submit your form alongside your complete CV which will contain the above mentioned documents.
- All the qualified persons will be contacted via email
If you don’t want to use this method, you can also send an email to the company with your complete CV and indicate the position your going for.
Let’s take for instance you are going for customer service professional, in your email, indicate it.
When is the closing date for Dana Air Recruitment?
As at the time of this application, the closing date that not been announced, you should keep up with us, as we would also bring it to your doorsteps.
How do I apply for Ibom Air Recruitment?
To apply, you will go to Ibom Air official website and apply. Follow the guideline we have provided here.
Do i need a Degree before I can to Apply?
Some of them need but you should check the requirements for each job and apply the one that is suitable for you
Is Ibom Air Recruitment still Open?
You should hurry now and register before the closing date will be announced. The procedures for thos opportunity have been mentioned above.
Finally, to get more update like this from us, you should also bookmark this page to get more update about Ibom Air Recruitment.
Comment below if you feel confused about anything.