COOU Recruitment – Chukwuemeke Odumegwu Ojukwu University is now recruiting new staff to their institution at coou.edu.ng
Are you a Nigerian? Do you love teaching and would want to teach at the university? This is the opportunity you have been looking for, all you need to do is to read this post till the end.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University is using this opportunity to invite all persons to go now and start applying to become one of their staff.
The application is now available online at the official recruitment portal of the school and in minutes if you follow the instructions which have been provided for you here.
Have in mind that the registration form for COOU recruitment is free and available for all interested persons.
Before the end of this article, you will be able to know all the required documents and personal requirements needed before you can be deemed eligible.
We would also be proving you with a step-by-step guide to how you can make a successful application.
Requirements For COOU Recruitment
- You should be a pro when it comes to English speaking and oral English which means you should be able to communicate clearly with people.
- You should be a Nigerian
- You should be ready to work in different environments
- You should be of good behaviour and composure
- Should have no criminal record with any security agency
- Should not be on the Payroll of another company
- Should be hardworking
- The candidate should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have completed the one-year compulsory NYSC
- Should have any of the following certificates or any other that is equivalent to B.sc, HND or OND
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is a plus for you
- Should be between the age of 20 – 35
- Should have your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- Good knowledge about the computer is an added advantage.
How to Apply For COOU Recruitment
- You need to head over to the application Portal at www.coou.edu.ng
- Create an account with your valid email and Phone Number
- Select the position you are going for
- Fill out the form carefully to avoid disqualification
- Upload all the required documents then you can submit them.
- All the shortlisted persons will be contacted through email or SMS.
- You will also be invited for an interview.
When will COOU Recruitment be closing?
At the time of this application, the date has not been revealed, so bookmark this page to follow the latest about this opportunity.
Do I need University Degree before applying?
If the requirements state that you need a degree then yes, you need it.
How to apply for COOU Recruitment?
You can go to the official portal to start your application. We have also provided the steps required.
How much is the COOU Recruitment form?
The form is free for all interested people, avoid people that would want to collect money from you for the form.
Also, avoid people that will offer to help you get the job in exchange for money. The company is going to be transparent in their selection
Here at waptutors.com From time to time, we publish recruitment opportunities like this for you, if you want to be among the first people that will receive our daily update, kindly subscribe to our newsletter.
If you have any questions, kindly drop them in the comment section.
Leave a Reply